2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendricks, Lester, Scherzer for NL Cy Young

No Kershaw, Britton, Bumgarner for either award

Scherzer only Nat with a shot. Team has a nominee in every category and nothing to show for it :x :smh: I hate baseball.

Think Fulmer gets it over Sanchez cause he played almost the whole season.

Seager should be unanimous.

Sanchez should still get it, his production > Fulmer.

Fulmer starting strong but fell off over the course of the season.

Also shouts to Verlander on his comeback year, feel like that hasn't been talked about enough because Detroit wasn't important.

****.off.
****.off.
Hypothetically, who should the Red Sox trade to get Sonny Gray

I love Sonny and if he were to go anywhere else, I would love him to go to Boston. Vanderbilt boiz Gray and Price 
pimp.gif

Hypothetically, who should the Red Sox trade to get Sonny Gray

I love Sonny and if he were to go anywhere else, I would love him to go to Boston. Vanderbilt boiz Gray and Price 
pimp.gif
Bottom line, if you are gonna trade Sonny it needs to be at the ASB.  If you trade him in the offseason, you wont get nearly what you could if he was actually pitching well.  I said it at the beginning of the season and people had a s*** fit.  Sonny Gray is barely a top 20 pitcher, when pitching well.....and he didnt pitch well at all last season.

I'd hold onto him if I was the A's.

i already regret asking this, but is there ANY chance Sandoval gives us anything next season?!?!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom