2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied from a friend on FB:

Mike Trout: AL ROY, 2 MVPs, 5 Silver sluggers. 25 yrs old

Bryce Harper: NL ROY, 1 MVP, 1 Silver Slugger. 24 yrs old

Kris Bryant: NL ROY, 1 MVP, 1 Silver Slugger, 1 Ring. 24 yrs old

MLB future is bright

This isn't including so many other young guys putting up amazing numbers.

MLB has more young stars than any other sport and it's funny because it's supposed to be the one mostly old people care about.

Last edited:

MLB future is bright

MLB has more young stars than any other sport and it's funny because it's supposed to be the one mostly old people care about.

Seager
Lindor
Machado
Sanchez
Arenado
Goldschmidt
etc...

The league is in great hands :pimp:.

Too bad most of the country has no idea who those people are. MLB needs to do everything they possibly can to market these young studs.

Last edited:

MLB future is bright

Seager
Lindor
Machado
Sanchez
Arenado
Goldschmidt
etc...

The league is in great hands :pimp:.

Too bad most of the country has no idea who those people are. MLB needs to do everything they possibly can to market these young studs.
Baseball does a lot right but when it comes to marketing, they're almost as bad as hockey.

You're not totally wrong :nerd: tho I do think Harper just had a bad season. He'll be back in 2017.
I think he had a bad year as well, and I also think he was playing hurt but won't admit it.

Still, as overall players, I'd rather have Trout and Machado over Harper. They are just better all around IMO. Harper is a decent RF, while the other two are elite in the field.

I hate the media :lol:

This Texas Rangers hazing incident is disturbing. Is forced masturbation the reason why Joey Gallo never learned plate discipline?

Quick question for you guys, do any of you know of any places to sell/trade Cubs memorabilia? I've had 3-4 flakers through eBay now on a piece and it's getting kinda old.

If Buster Posey retired tomorrow, he should be a HOFer.  I find the idea that his bid is dependent upon a final push to be absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
If Buster Posey retired tomorrow, he should be a HOFer.  I find the idea that his bid is dependent upon a final push to be absolutely ridiculous.

You're joking, right? :lol:

How many players in Major League history have won Rookie of the Year, won the MVP, won the comeback player of the year, been a 3 time Silver Slugger, been a 4 time All Star, won a Gold Glove, won the batting title and won 3 World Series titles?

Are you really going to sit there and argue he doesnt already have a Hall of Fame resume?

How many players in Major League history have won Rookie of the Year, won the MVP, won the comeback player of the year, been a 3 time Silver Slugger, been a 4 time All Star, won a Gold Glove, won the batting title and won 3 World Series titles?

Are you really going to sit there and argue he doesnt already have a Hall of Fame resume?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom