2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to start at an absurdly high point so you can just settle for 300 million :smokin

Last edited:
Dan Hayes ‏@CSNHayes 5h5 hours ago
Chris Sale's deal -- if options are exercised -- is three years for $38 million.

Contract is GOLD. Nats payin thru the nose for that if the White Sox truly sellin him. 3/38 is ridiculous. Rich freaking Hill just got 3/48. :lol:
They asked the Rangers for Mazara, Odor and Profar. :lol: :smh:

Yeah, Sale isn't going anywhere.

Rizzo is doing his usual routine where he appears to be on the verge of making a blockbuster only to get nothing :lol:

Maybe I spoke too soon...

Sources: Legitimate chance of Sale trade to #Nationals. Robles, Giolito would go to #WhiteSox. Teams haggling over final pieces in deal.

Nats fans.. what can u tell me about Victor Robles?

As a Sox fan I'm prepared to move on from Sale cause we need a total rehaul.

Quintana could net some nice pieces as well but they'll move forward with him

I love Machado but he's had some serious leg issues.

Key word..."had."

Played a full 162 2 seasons ago and would have hit that mark this year if it wasn't for the suspension. He's good.

I wouldn't bat an eye if Manny got 400m...but Harper.. :lol: Good luck w/ that.

Only problem is, the Yankees are going to be prepared to swoop in if the O's play games w/ Manny's camp. Angelos needs to open up his wallet and get the deal done...or run the risk of letting a man who could go down as the greatest player in team history go to a division rival.

As fan, that would be a tough pill to swallow. :smh:

Oh yea....O's/Mets discussing a Brad BRach/Granderson trade...but the Mets don't want to pay any of Granderson's salary as part of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom