2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't wanna hear any Strasburg talk or excuses about him being shut down is the reason they lost.

Good to see you're alive and well Champ :lol: dudes were worried about you.
Truly appreciate it, brotha. Feels great to be back. You guys are the best.

Two long work weeks was all, only reason for my absence.

Edit: By the way, Pro. Hated the Manny hire, love the Tito hire as much or more.

Last edited:
Beast Morse didn't come through there. Had a prime chance to knock some runs in. Left the bases loaded instead.

Beast Morse didn't come through there. Had a prime chance to knock some runs in. Left the bases loaded instead.

He's stranded 5 runners on base already this game.....Nats are getting their chances one again to put runs on the board, unfortunately a lot of these rallies are starting with two outs.

Funny how NOBODY gives the Cards any credit.... Always the underdog. This season will be just like last season. Dont be suprised if they end up winning it all again! LETS GO RED BIRDS!

Well it's not like the Cards are having dominant pitching performances. They might be the lower seed or the "underdog," to the casual fan.....but folks know they are the more experienced/seasoned team, and that matters a lot in the playoffs.

Truly appreciate it, brotha. Feels great to be back. You guys are the best.
Two long work weeks was all, only reason for my absence.
Edit: By the way, Pro. Hated the Manny hire, love the Tito hire as much or more.

I tried helping out with the FF advice in your absence :lol: I think Tito will be great for you guys.

He's stranded 5 runners on base already this game.....Nats are getting their chances one again to put runs on the board, unfortunately a lot of these rallies are starting with two outs.

They've stranded 22 runners so far. And the Cardinals have an AL lineup out there. Their offense is that good.

I tried helping out with the FF advice in your absence :lol: I think Tito will be great for you guys.
You the man, Pro. Appreciate that. Just been physically exhausted.

I'm feeling good about my SF in the WS preseason prediction. Texas Rangers? Not so much. Josh's bags have been packed since September.

No so fast my man.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I am glad the A's won, wasn't looking good there for awhile though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom