2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
some razor company offered Brian Wilson 1 mil to shave his beard 
laugh.gif

I can't wait for that collector to sue him. What a piece of **** Braun is. Lie out your *** and have the balls to stand up in front of the cameras to proclaim your innocence and get that poor guy fired but now that you're guilty, you're gonna hide behind PR guys and just have the team issue statements.

I have zero respect for Ryan Braun now. Nothing worse than that strong denial of PED use and then apologizes and wants our sympathy...

I can't wait for that collector to sue him. What a piece of **** Braun is. Lie out your *** and have the balls to stand up in front of the cameras to proclaim your innocence and get that poor guy fired but now that you're guilty, you're gonna hide behind PR guys and just have the team issue statements.

All of this.

The collector put his urine in his fridge, next to his leftovers regardless of what happed dude is an idiot and broke protocol.

So I don't understand why the collector is some guy who really deserves sympathy.

Braun and Alex continue to go back and forth with stupidy and being the most disliked player. They (and their PR teams) don't have a clue

NLC rolling still

The collector put his urine in his fridge, next to his leftovers regardless of what happed dude is an idiot and broke protocol.

So I don't understand why the collector is some guy who really deserves sympathy.

Whether or not he did. Braun knew he was going to piss dirty and knew he would be able to use that as a cop out.

Whether or not he did. Braun knew he was going to piss dirty and knew he would be able to use that as a cop out.

Even though it gets bashed in the court of public opinion, if you are on "trial" wouldn't you use anything in your favor to get off.

The collector should get no sympathy, he ****** up as well. If it wasn't for the Biogenesis scandal, Braun would of go off on a technicality. A huge technicality caused by the dumbutt collector.

Vin Scully will return to the booth in 2014 for his 65th year of calling Dodgers games, the team announced on Friday. Scully, 85, again will call Dodgers home games as well as road games in California and Arizona next season.

:smokin 65 years and counting

Even though it gets bashed in the court of public opinion, if you are on "trial" wouldn't you use anything in your favor to get off.

The collector should get no sympathy, he ****** up as well. If it wasn't for the Biogenesis scandal, Braun would of go off on a technicality. A huge technicality caused by the dumbutt collector.

I agree with you no doubt. Just the way he drug the collector through the mud was to far and his innocence comments were too much also.

I agree with you no doubt. Just the way he drug the collector through the mud was to far and his innocence comments were too much also.

Same where I was coming from. I can see yours and Osh's points though. I hear ya.

Pete Abraham [emoji]10004[/emoji] @PeteAbe

ESPN's John Kruk was just taken from the press box at Dodger Stadium on a stretcher. He was conscious.

Hope he's OK....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom