2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a life long Mets fan has turned me into the ultimate pessimist. Still worried the unthinkable can happen. Baseball is baseball. This is exactly how the Bosox got rid of their losing streak against that other team in NY.

Proud of him. :pimp:

His story is amazing about becoming a starting pitcher in his junior year at college.

Go on plz :nerd:

He battled his last two starts like a true ace

If I had to to choose a favorite out of the entire staff, it's him.

Cubs winning tonight though - the future is literally on their side

Is the Back to the Future Day being mentioned on you guys' local News stations too?

I mean why are they ALL, every channel, introducing it as a day, a story line, a news piece?

"Happy BTTF2 Day" , ******* what?

Last edited:
[quote name="a-friend"]Is the Back to the Future Day being mentioned on you guys' local News stations too?

I mean why are they ALL, every channel, introducing it as a day, a story line, a news piece?

"Happy BTTF2 Day" , ******* what?[/quote] We can have Star Wars Day on May the Fourth, but we can't have Happy BTTF Day? :\

Eat a Snickers.

I know you're not putting BTTF and Star Wars in the same sentence. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT.

:lol:

I'm happy for Met fans.

I think it'll be more insufferable for me if the Royals ended up winning :lol:

[quote name="Proshares"]I know you're not putting BTTF and Star Wars in the same sentence. I KNOW YOU'RE NOT.[/quote]Nah, I wasn't comparing the 2. :lol: The BTTF trilogy is nostalgic; Star Wars is iconic. Checkers, chess.

There are 2 types of people; those who appreciate Star Wars, and those who are wrong.

I just find it hilarious how everyone was rooting for the Royals last year and now we're almost as despised as the Yankees :lol:

I just find it hilarious how everyone was rooting for the Royals last year and now we're almost as despised as the Yankees :lol:
Long as you guys don't start any pansy fights like you've done all year, you're fun to watch. The heel stuff gets annoying though.

Royals were a hell of a story last year...true underdogs.

Now...they are the baseball equivalent of The Game.

Don't care who they play from the NL (assuming they advance to the WS)...just hope they lose.

Last edited:
A team that hadn't won anything in 86 years came back from a 3-0 deficit to beat a New York team in four straight games.

So it's not over because there's a literal [and crazy] precedent of it happening, but it's over.

Are we not gonna get a single "Cubbies win!!!" Post in the NLCS? :smh:

And you can blame Ventura for people hating the Royals. This dude was trying to pick fights with everybody for no reason :lol: Trout should have just fired on him at home plate. Salvy knew better tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom