2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ventura was only 25
Looked on espn and found out another player in Andy marte died as well, seperate incident

damn, after honoring Oscar Tavares, didn't think he'd go out like this

:smh:

Last edited:
Yordano Ventura was killed in a car accident :smh:

Wtf man. :x :smh:

Terrible, why are so many MLB players dying in accidents? Especially in the DR.

Kid was only 25, granted he was a hot head and was coming off two mismatched seasons, he had his life and career ahead of him.

Just terrible.

Damn how crazy they they both died from car accidents on the same day. I saw Ventura's truck and it was smashed in. RIP

crazy, Ventura was nice too. is he the one they were calling lil Pedro or am i wrong?

wiki already updated both, that's probably crazier. they got people son ...

crazy, Ventura was nice too. is he the one they were calling lil Pedro or am i wrong?

wiki already updated both, that's probably crazier. they got people son ...

Ya it was him. Pedro is my fav all time so i liked watching yordano pitch, brought back a lotta childhood memories. Another tragedy smh

R.I.P

just heard about andy marte and yordano ventura's death
so sad and tragic :frown:

Last edited:
This is awful news. He was a kid :smh: :frown:

Not that it makes a difference, but I'm really hoping alcohol was not involved in either accident. Are there any details?

Last edited:
I'm am at a loss of words. DAMN
So much potential. I will never forget how blown away I was seeing him pitch for the first time when he was with the Storm Chasers
RIP

Heartbreaking news (again).

Why does the Lord keep taking away my fav pitchers to watch. Prayers up to Yordy and Andy Marte.

Damn this ****.

Last edited:
Been a rough year for MLB with all these deaths.

RIP to Ventura and Martes.

This surprised me because I actually kept up with the Royals after the Giants World Series with them. Really sucks to hear this, especially with the Royals being a close-knit
Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom