2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me simplify it. Do you think this tournament means more to USA than it does to DR, PR or Venezuela? Countries and players.

Last edited:
One day I hope Stanton comes to the Dodgers
He probably will, he's from so cal right ? Can't imagine him staying in miami for his career 
Yeah he's from the LA area
I believe he can opt out of his contract in 2020 :nerd:

Yeah technically he could, but his monster contract is heavily backloaded so he might not want to.
Marlins better give him a winning team by then.

He probably will, he's from so cal right ? Can't imagine him staying in miami for his career 

Yeah technically he could, but his monster contract is heavily backloaded so he might not want to.

I hope so. First thing that needs to happen is Loria selling the team.

Let me simplify it. Do you think this tournament means more to USA than it does to DR, PR or Venezuela?

This tournament means nothing to the the u.s. I'm pretty sure the only reason the stadium is full is because they gave ticket away. I was at the 1st WBC final when Japan beat South Korea and you could sense the difference in cultural pride then. I mean, all the games are only broadcast on MLB network. How are you going to get exposure if it's not on ESPN or nationally televised on fox? You can see the difference in the Latin teams supporting compared to the American team.

GS to the dodgers? I can only wish right now. Maybe after 2020 he might. Fell go to win this tourney. It's like the only international comp for baseball. Hopefully baseball get back to the olympics.

On an unrelated note, how's the new Marlins stadium?

GS to the dodgers? I can only wish right now. Maybe after 2020 he might. Fell go to win this tourney. It's like the only international comp for baseball. Hopefully baseball get back to the olympics.

Same. Enjoyed seeing it in the Olympics

stanfan stanfan Why don't you just say how you really feel about Hispanic people? I would respect that more than your cowardly posts full of racial undertones.

Baseball is in the Olympics in 2020

Last edited:

On an unrelated note, how's the new Marlins stadium?

Very cool. Not your traditional ballpark by any means (there are nightclubs in it :lol:) but it fits this city's culture.

As a University of Miami alum however, I will forever be salty that they tore down the Orange Bowl to build it. They could've built it in a different location.

@StanFanWhy don't you just say how you really feel about Hispanic people? I would respect that more than your cowardly posts full of racial undertones.

Baseball is in the Olympics in 2020
None of my posts even remotely had anything to do with the race of any of the latin american players...if any of the asian countries I would have said the same thing

Again, you're grasping at straws. 

Also, weren't you the guy who started saying Trump Trump? Sounds like you're the one implying racial undertones 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom