2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised this is the first time the United States wins this. Did they not take it very seriously before?

@Ballerific703

Did Baez have enough pride to make that throw?

I'm still waiting for you to cry about Stroman. Cursing out our players, dancing, mouthing off. He was real extra tonight but you haven't said a single thing about it. What happened to class and we don't play that way....

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for you to cry about Stroman. Cursing out our players, dancing, mouthing off. He was real extra tonight but you haven't said a single thing about it.
Oh really? I don't remember united states players mouthing off after hitting singles in a 7 run game or jumping out onto the field acting like they won the world series in the first inning. He acted so "extra" by shimmying off the mound and yelling at the puerto ricans for being morons all series long. 

So batters can't do anything but pitchers can? Please elaborate.

If you can't understand pride, then I can't help you. This game will be forgotten about in the US in less than a week. If PR would have won, this would have been the talk for months. There's a huge difference

Last edited:
Stroman did it against us too the first matchup with DR. I love every second of it. It's called competition. Nothing wrong with talking ****.

If you can't understand pride, then I can't help you. This game will be forgotten about in the US in less than a week. If PR would have won, this would have been the talk for months. There's a huge difference

Stroman did it against us too the first matchup with DR. I love every second of it. It's called competition. Nothing wrong with talking ****.

I have no problem with it, the guy I'm talking to has been *****ing for two weeks about Hispanic country teams being extra and flashy. Says it shouldn't be allowed and he would Beam them with the ball if he was out there.

I have no problem with it, the guy I'm talking to has been *****ing for two weeks about Hispanic country teams being extra and flashy. Says it shouldn't be allowed and he would Beam them with the ball if he was out there.
At the end of the day, the United States is about to win the tournament for best baseball players in the world with their b plus team and they did it without mouthing off or acting like morons throughout the tournament. It's okay though you can take the pride and participation trophy back home for the second straight tourney. 

Last edited:

[thread="287472"]please make more generalizations. [/thread]

Hahahahaha, sure thing G. This team has only been killed for years for lack of caring by the sports writers, fans and players but you're right. It's just a generalization. I mean, there were more USA fans in the crowd than PR fans tonight.

You talking like y'all swept us in a series. We won one game last week and lost one today. 1-1. We lost the more important game and Stroman murdered us but let's relax. You talking like minor league players just murdered us.

Last edited:

they did it without mouthing off or acting like morons throughout the tournament.

Ehh, this mindset is a big reason baseball's popularity keeps waning among younger generations. Let these guys have fun. These unwritten rules of conduct are silly and make the sport dull.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, sure thing G. This team has only been killed for years for lack of caring by the sports writers, fans and players but you're right. It's just a generalization. I mean, there were more USA fans in the crowd than PR fans tonight.
Okay lemme know when there is a trophy for more "fans in the stadium"...

I'll wait 

Straws..you're grasping

You talking like y'all swept us in a series. We won one game last week and lost one today. 1-1. We lost the more important game and Stroman murdered us but let's relax. You talking like minor league players just murdered us.

Dont even bother. Tee-ball tryouts are coming up, hes just nervous and cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom