2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait for Batman to crucify Superman in this movie 
pimp.gif
so dumb that they are using portions of 'the dark knight returns' to be a jumpstart for a justice league movie

that was such a good story on its own (with a great 2 part animated movie) that I truly believe DC doesn't give their own properties sufficient enough respect with the route they are taking with this
Absolutely agree this movie should be a stand alone Batman vs Superman but when the reveals of the other hero's that would be in the movie started coming out I didn't really know how to feel about it I think it didn't need it. Hopefully the movie is good and Batman nails Superman to the cross
smokin.gif

no problem with jesse eisenberg, i think hes a decent enough actor but what is with hollywood just completely flippin the script on how characters look? isnt luthor suppose to be some baldy in shape middle aged man?

no problem with jesse eisenberg, i think hes a decent enough actor but what is with hollywood just completely flippin the script on how characters look? isnt luthor suppose to be some baldy in shape middle aged man?

People speculating eisenberg is playing lex junior.

I can't wait for Batman to crucify Superman in this movie 
pimp.gif
so dumb that they are using portions of 'the dark knight returns' to be a jumpstart for a justice league movie

that was such a good story on its own (with a great 2 part animated movie) that I truly believe DC doesn't give their own properties sufficient enough respect with the route they are taking with this
Absolutely agree this movie should be a stand alone Batman vs Superman but when the reveals of the other hero's that would be in the movie started coming out I didn't really know how to feel about it I think it didn't need it. Hopefully the movie is good and Batman nails Superman to the cross
smokin.gif

also going with a middle aged batman is a terrible choice.. batman being the one like actual actual human

then especially when you factor in they are going young with everyone else.. I get not have a young batman, but they should have gone with a 30-35 year old one.. if 'year one' batman is 25, then going with that age range would have been perfect

do origin stories for all the other JL members.. and since batman's story has been told numerous times, there is no need for it.. so because everyone else is young and new, having a still relatively young batman with some experience, well he's still the vet of the team

EDIT:

also, for anyone who hasn't.. you guys need to watch both parts of "the dark knight returns"

and they should do that story justice and do a live action film of that story

Last edited:
I kind of like the jerseys. This ****** KIA logo looks real sweet Adam, keep up the great marketing plans to make more billions for your billionaire owners.

I miss the All Star games when players had dope shoes. Half these shoes are wack now.

Would have been hard as hell if Kobe wore some of his old Adidas tonight.

i like these ASG jerseys, minus the Kia logo.

last year's were waaay too simple.

If Reggie Miller loses, then he has to leave TNT. If Drake loses, then Reggie Miller has to leave TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom