2016 NBA All Star Weekend Is Officially a Wrap!

Who had the best performance of All Star Saturday?

• Zach Lavine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aaron Gordon

• Klay Thompson

• Karl-Anthony Towns

• Kevin Hart

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me I ain't just see Latrell Sprewell in a commercial giving life advice.
laugh.gif

for all the hate Drake gets, he is the definition of doing it

I still remember when Drake was 99.9% loved on NT

If Reggie Miller loses, then he has to leave TNT. If Drake loses, then Reggie Miller has to leave TNT.
do you have an app for posting on twitter and NT at the same time (semi srs
nerd.gif
) ​

last night I tried copying and pasting on my phone but it was too inefficient tbh

If Reggie Miller loses, then he has to leave TNT. If Drake loses, then Reggie Miller has to leave TNT.
do you have an app for posting on twitter and NT at the same time (semi srs:nerd: ) ​

last night I tried copying and pasting on my phone but it was too inefficient tbh
Nope just copy and paste on my laptop. Copy and pasting is too hard on mobile (Android).

I just hope just one time TNT plays that OG Sprite commercial with Drake for old times sake #LastNameEver #FirstNameGreatest

do you have an app for posting on twitter and NT at the same time (semi srs:nerd: ) ​

Nope just copy and paste on my laptop. Copy and pasting is too hard on mobile (Android).
ugh, see I don't like posting on NT mobile but hate Twitter on laptop 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom