2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I think DAL wants the other molly head in the draft too. 
pimp.gif

POTENTIAL SLEEPERS/STEALS:
MARSHAUN COPRICH - RB
KEITH MARSHALL - RB
TAJAE SHARP - WR
RASHARD HIGGINS - WR
LEONTE CARROO - WR
VADAL ALEXANDER - OG
ISAAC SEUMALO - OL
VICTOR OCHI - DE/LB
TYRONE HOLMES - DE/LB
JIHAD WARD - DL
MALIEK COLLINS - DL
JAVON HARGRAVE - DL
KYLER FACKRELL - OLB
JATAVIS BROWN - OLB
BENIQUEZ BROWN - LB
ERIC MURRAY - CB
JAMES BRADBERRY - DB
DEIONDRE' HALL - CB
RYAN SMITH - CB
HARLAN MILLER - CB
DEANDRE HOUSTON-CARSON - S
KEVIN BYARD - S

He's a target for the panthers if they can trade up in the 2nd.
Given how late Gettleman likes to take DBs, Eric Murray would be a HUGE steal for the Panthers in the middle rounds as a future Norman replacement. Perfect fit as much as McDermott likes zone coverage. Ball skills will have to improve if he wants to flourish in Carolina's Trap Cover 2. Murray limited Doctson, who many view as the class' top WR.

Wasn't able to catch the draft with NT today. As a Raider fan, let me get some unbiased opinions on Karl Joseph. I feel like his ceiling and motor are high and he can blow the **** out of people but I haven't seen enough tape yet.
Great player only problem may be his size and how aggressive he plays could lead to him staying injured.

Yup my only concern is a Bob Sanders scenario, high level player who presumably because of his size struggles with injuries.

I'm ecstatic about the pick though he's got a couple of every down videos you on YouTube definitely worth watching especially the film vs. Oklahoma.

Last edited:
curious to see what New England does with back to back picks in the second round.

prob trade for 5 5th round picks and a 3 stretched out from 2018-2020 
eyes.gif

rog was walking out the tunnel last night with swag. the boos just bounced off him. he even smiled and pointed to the crowd a couple times. gawdell :smokin

He is starting to accept who he is. He also knows as long as he keeps making the owners money hand over fist, he's teflon

Monstrous day for Jon Robinson and the Titans. Got #33, #43, #45 with tons of talent and value remaining on the board. Can fill three needs in one fell swoop.

Kansas City with #37 and #59. Oakland is getting better and better, Chiefs have to hit on these second-round picks.

Yep. He's a great pick for us. Exactly the type of player the new GM wants. 0 star walk-on to a 1st rounder. Guy is hungry.
Houston seemingly panicked trading up a slot but who knew the 'Skins would actually go WR. Texans were more afraid of Minny or Cincy jumping at Fuller. Get the additional 6th in 2017 but most importantly potentially land the best wideout in the class. Either him or Treadwell, IMO. Debating in my head back and forth. Re-sign D-Jax if you want, let Garcon walk after this season.

I want the Bucs to somehow end up with Spence, Braxton Miller and Aguayo over the next three rounds of possible....

Vonn Bell might be a target too

Back
Top Bottom