2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

no Rutgers players
no Navy guys that play ST or multiple positions
no ******* fullbacks

is that too much to ask

I'm interested to see where Braxton Miller ends up. Don't know why I want him to succeed.
Hopefully to LA in the fourth round
I just heard the that bong hit cost Tunsil 7-10 million dollars
sick.gif
i honestly dont feel bad one bit.

theres normal working people that avoid drugs and what have you for SUBSTANTIALLY less playing jobs and lives.

if i were anywhere near good enough to be considered a draft prospect whether it be a first rounder or the last pick of the draft id make it my business from the get go to avoid all that let alone being video taped. 

dudes lucky he got taken at 13.

Houston seemingly panicked trading up a slot but who knew the 'Skins would actually go WR. Texans were more afraid of Minny or Cincy jumping at Fuller. Get the additional 6th in 2017 but most importantly potentially land the best wideout in the class. Either him or Treadwell, IMO. Debating in my head back and forth. Re-sign D-Jax if you want, let Garcon walk after this season.
I had a feeling they would. I predicted them picking Docston or Treadwell in the Skins thread. I'd love to have DJax back but I think his price will be too high.

Hoping Skins go DL and S today.

no Rutgers players
no Navy guys that play ST or multiple positions
no ******* fullbacks

is that too much to ask
with BB....

1529.gif

were liable to find some guy who transferred from Rutgers to Navy transitioning from a full back to ST gunner. 

Last edited:
Houston seemingly panicked trading up a slot but who knew the 'Skins would actually go WR. Texans were more afraid of Minny or Cincy jumping at Fuller. Get the additional 6th in 2017 but most importantly potentially land the best wideout in the class. Either him or Treadwell, IMO. Debating in my head back and forth. Re-sign D-Jax if you want, let Garcon walk after this season.
I had a feeling they would. I predicted them picking Docston or Treadwell in the Skins thread. I'd love to have DJax back but I think his price will be too high.

Hoping Skins go DL and S today.

A LOT of chatter about Treadwell, but I never even considered Doctson. That's because I figured he'd be long gone before #22. Who would have thought he'd be the 3rd WR off the board? Many folks had him pegged as the best WR in the draft.

His selection sets things up nicely for the Skins in '17. Both Jackson/Garcon will be gone and having a trio of Doc, Reed, and Crowder is great.

he knows

just like when everyone on NT trashed Blake and Derek and caped for Teddy

Blake and Derek>>>>>>>>>>Teddy

but I do think Goff will be a good QB

Last edited:
You already know that Keenan Reynolds is gonna be a Pat if BB gets the chance mid round DSA :lol:

Betting that at least one Scarlet Knight gets drafted as well :lol:

Last edited:
You already know that Keenan Reynolds is gonna be a Pat if BB gets the chance mid round DSA :lol:

dude exactly. i KNOW reynolds is on their board and i know BB won't be able to help himself. might as well get the jersey ready for him already

Back
Top Bottom