2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Connor Cook or Dak Prescott ending up in Dallas seems very likely.

Hope Dallas can get another 4th on top of the #3 & the Conditional Pick later.

If I'm Dallas... I'm trying to pick up the 4th Round, Pick # 1 from the Browns to ensure that I get my choice of QB.

They can have the 6th this year, 4th next year, and Ron Leary which would grade him as an Early 5th Round Pick.

They could then pick the QB they want from Prescott/Cook and then come back 2 picks later and go DL again.

Browns add Day 1 starter protection to their OLine, and obtain another pick next year.

Woke up still excited about Aguayo and Spence :pimp:

On top of them being great players they're also two of Jameis's best friends

Last edited:
No excuse for Brock not to flourish in HOU if Fuller and Braxton develop properly, along with Nuk and Miller.

And if he sucks (Like I think he does) Welp, you start Braxton. :lol:

Low key I'm a big fan of the skins draft so far....I haven't seen them getting much love....

All three guys have tremendous upside, and with the right coaching could be impact players for years to come..

Very intrigued, I'll admit.

Low key I'm a big fan of the skins draft so far....I haven't seen them getting much love....

All three guys have tremendous upside, and with the right coaching could be impact players for years to come..

Very intrigued, I'll admit.

As a skins fan, I'm excited.

Cravens and Doctson gives us some really intriguing pieces that we haven't had on our team in a long time (big Wr & zone LBer)

Fuller also appears to be better suited for zone which we run tons of.

We still need a NT, ILB, and RB but I'm liking the direction our GM is taking us.

Hopefully Andrew Billing and Kenneth Dixon are Skins by tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom