2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

As a Lions fan, I just wish we would draft skills players, I get tired of drafting linemen EVERY FREAKING YEAR

I'm surprised Andrew Billings is still on the board. Must have some unlisted issues

Me too...I really like him. Gotta be something we don't know about cause he was thought to be at least a for sure 2nd rounder.

oh and why the hell did hue pick kessler in the 3rd?!

hackenberg before connor cook? I missed a lot  
laugh.gif

hackenberg before connor cook? I missed a lot  :lol:

Kessler was baffling to me, he doesn't have good arm strength or accuracy but people are gonna say "but Hue knows what he is doing" which I don't buy

I see why Hackenberg might be picked because of the upside but he's gonna need some major coaching that he stopped getting at Penn State after O'Brien left

I am surprised Dak and Cook are still available on Day 3

Last edited:
As a skins fan, I'm excited.

Cravens and Doctson gives us some really intriguing pieces that we haven't had on our team in a long time (big Wr & zone LBer)

Fuller also appears to be better suited for zone which we run tons of.

We still need a NT, ILB, and RB but I'm liking the direction our GM is taking us.

Hopefully Andrew Billing and Kenneth Dixon are Skins by tonight.
Yep, solid draft so far. I read that GMSM doesn't start drafting for need until the 4th round, so I'm assuming our first pick today will be a NT.

I can't remember the last time we had a draft that had the potential that this class does. Shanahan and Snyder really ****** the franchise all those years.

hackenberg before connor cook? I missed a lot  
laugh.gif
Kessler was baffling to me, he doesn't have good arm strength or accuracy but people are gonna say "but Hue knows what he is doing" which I don't buy

I see why Hackenberg might be picked because of the upside but he's gonna need some major coaching that he stopped getting at Penn State after O'Brien left

I am surprised Dak and Cook are still available on Day 3
kessler was essentially a check down QB throwing to a cast of 5 star receivers his whole career. Didn't play very well against quality ranked opponents either. Was the kirk cousins of college football his junior season. ha ha ha.

If I was a jets fan I would much rather have Cook than hackenberg. He never really did anything that ever wow'ed you and made you think he would be a solid NFL QB. 

kessler was essentially a check down QB throwing to a cast of 5 star receivers his whole career. Didn't play very well against quality ranked opponents either. Was the kirk cousins of college football his junior season. ha ha ha.

If I was a jets fan I would much rather have Cook than hackenberg. He never really did anything that ever wow'ed you and made you think he would be a solid NFL QB. 

I know I am being a little bias with Hackenberg but I probably watched him more than anyone on NT, I've been to some of his early practices at PSU and he has a cannon

he really does have ALL the tools and he looked pretty good after his freshman year, if someone can fix him they might have themselves a steal

problem is I don't really see anyone fixing him at this point but we shall see, had O'Brien stayed at PSU a year or two longer I think Hackenberg would be looked at a lot differently but I think he might be too far gone from Franklin destroying him

Back
Top Bottom