2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

If Cook shows promise in the action he does get, Raiders could flip him down the line like Philly did with Foles, Kolb, etc.  Assuming Carr continues to improve. 

that is what I figured that pick is about

rob a desperate team of their 2nd round pick

That Raiders pick makes no sense at all. I mean NO SENSE at all. This **** is as dumb as Cleveland selecting Kessler. Those are two of the worst picks of the draft.

I don't think it's that bad. It's not best to trade up 14 spots to grab a QB when your set their, but it's good value ultimately.

So did they to trade up to get him to groom a backup or to try to cause friction with their starter that's been solid so far?

I am positive Derek Carr is not concerned about a QB drafted in the fourth round. He has the team's support publicly as well as from his teammates.

Not sure Oakland is in a position to try thy stuff. Probably should keep working on rounding out the roster and getting over the hump

The one time Dallas could have taken a QB, and I wouldn't have been mad... And they passed on Dak Prescott. :smh:
Tapper was projected to go in the 2nd round. He is 6'2" 271lbs with a 4.59 Forty. The dude chased down Amari Cooper... I aint mad at this pick.

Last edited:
Don't entirely hate the Cook pick by the Raiders, just think it would have been better used on a RB instead. Hopefully he's being held as good trade bait down the line, cause if he's just gonna sit and we ended up missing out on a decent RB or ILB because of the move we made, it may be the blunder of the draft for us [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I don't really think the Cook pick was dumb

we see what happens when you have a bad back up QB in this league

look at the Cardinals two years ago and the Cowboys this year

Not sure Oakland is in a position to try thy stuff. Probably should keep working on rounding out the roster and getting over the hump

The FO must be thinking they can plug in depth at the later rounds with their scouts searching and get the most overpriced commodity in the league now.

You're right though, questionable if we're in a position now to make picks like that.

The one time Dallas could have taken a QB, and I wouldn't have been mad... And they passed on Dak Prescott. :smh:
Tapper was projected to go in the 2nd round. He is 6'2" 271lbs with a 4.59 Forty. The dude chased down Amari Cooper... I aint mad at this pick.

Yeah.... Need DLine...

My initial reactions are all.. Why are they not doing what I would do :lol:

But all-in-all... Not great, not bad for the draft.

Kansas City with the Eric Murray STEAL. Him and Peters will be lockdown status for years to come. Slide Gaines to nickel corner.

ChThwahUYAAhyeT.jpg

Damn...not even mad

Last edited:
Hoping my team doesn't become a victim of the nice things ESPN says. Still have much work to do but excited for the future.

Back
Top Bottom