2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I gotta say...I'm all in on the top 2 Q's of this draft, Goff and Wentz. I'm confident both them of will be the goods. Just making that official.

It sucks one of them will probably end up in Cleveland. At least it doesn't come with hype this time ala Tim Couch or anyone. They're doomed to fail, so it's only right the curse is broken. :nthat:

Last edited:
I do really like Vernon Adams too actually...Okay, those 3. :lol:

But I won't say he'll be better than Wentz. Could be...Right now, I don't think so.

Last edited:
Wentz was randomly force f-cked down everyone's throat as this draft class' Cinderella.

He will die in Cleveland.

Will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong, supreme confidence in that I'm not.

Wentz was randomly force f-cked down everyone's throat as this draft class' Cinderella.

He will die in Cleveland.

Will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong, supreme confidence in that I'm not.

Considering Cleveland, there's a good chance your not (wrong), but I don't know about force fed neccessarily...Its all about what you've seen and as far as FCS programs go, NDSU is like an Alabama. Been watching them for awhile here and there when I can and they aren't slouches by any means.

Wentz can ball.

Last edited:
Wentz to me is just really good and only forced cause of where he played...Force fed to me is more Paxton Lynch.

Last edited:
San Francisco 49ers select Carson Wentz, QB, some no name school.

Back
Top Bottom