2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Jalen Ramsey put up some elite numbers today but then they compared him to Byron Jones last year.......

I had no idea this dude had a 44.5 inch vertical and a ******* 12'3 broad jump, that's insane.
as in your drafting a guy high to play CB but he is really a safety, and that's the only knock on Ramsey. i want him at 4 to the cowboys but we need a shut down CB not someone that may be moved to Safety also. 

He's a Safety but you can play him at CB in certain situations, if you start him at cb I think it's a mistake.

He ain't gettin outta the top 3-4 now.
mean.gif
Just keep him out of Baltimore.

I see Keyarris Garrett from Tulsa being a steal for whoever gets him; he's currently got a mid round grade but I'm a big fan.

Cardale Jones should have bounced after the NC season. Stock was never higher...

I don't think he gets past the Skins at #21

No thanks. Rather have any of the top CB still available there (probably Mackensie or Fuller) or opt for another DL. I'm not saying RN will be an outright bust, but I'm just not sold on him. For his size and athletic ability he wasn't as effective/disruptive as he shoulda been at ole miss plus he was dumb enough to get in the hotel incident and then look like a snitch throwing others under the bus for it.

I know Scot likes SEC players but he also seems to value college production and Rob doesn't fit that bill IMO. Like ok you're 295 and got an 8-pack but are you good at football? :lol:

Best players in this draft IMO are Ramsey, VH3, Myles Jack, Tunsil, Zeke, Mackensie Alexander, Karl Joseph, A'Shawn Robinson, Bosa and Leonard Floyd.

Last edited:
Chargers could be earliest.
Wouldn't be shocked for a second.

Back
Top Bottom