2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

b2a3de50-9220-11e4-ad94-35fd53230c0e_jameis-gif.gif

Nice clip

Let's not post any of this past season where he statistically had one of the greatest rookie seasons for a QB of all-time or his Heisman season though.

You gotta know that play is gonna live in infamy :lol:

Could be worse, could be his greatest moment like Sanchez's butt fumble

22 TDs to 15 INTs. lol greatness

28 total TD's. Combine all his stats together and it came out to the third greatest rookie season of all-time (statistically) behind Luck and Cam. And this was with Evans dropping a million balls and Adam Humphries, Dontae Dye and Cameron Brate as his next most trusted targets for the majority of the year.

I think Carr is definitely a good quarterback, but I don't think it'll even be a question that Jameis is better than Carr when we revisit this a year from now.

28 total TD's. Combine all his stats together and it came out to the third greatest rookie season of all-time (statistically) behind Luck and Cam. And this was with Evans dropping a million balls and Adam Humphries, Dontae Dye and Cameron Brate as his next most trusted targets for the majority of the year.

I think Carr is definitely a good quarterback, but I don't think it'll even be a question that Jameis is better than Carr when we revisit this a year from now.

Explain to me how statistically his rookie year is better than RG3's when he had 1 more total touchdown but triple the picks and a lower completion percentage.

And RG3 won his division his rookie year.

You talking out your ***.

Last edited:

I'm gonna have to hold you to that.

Should be fun watching this play out. I respect Jameis talent and I've been rooting for him since the day I saw him on national TV one labor day weekend his freshman year at FSU.

It's ridiculous to say Jameis was a better QB than Carr in 2015 though. Jameis don't even believe that. :lol:

Edit: btw Jameis lived like a king relative to Carr's situation his freshman year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom