2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I'm just gonna stop saying anything about Jameis before all of NT hates him.

I'm not saying anybody hates him right now, I'm just saying if I keep hyping him up then I gotta listen to people on here root for him to fail this year :lol:

You're hyping him up like you did with Josh Freeman :lol:

Chill...Jameis is in a whole different league as a prospect compared to Freeman. But dammit if 2010 Josh Freeman wasn't one of my favorite quarterbacks of all-time. That fat bastard was amazing.

Jalen going to end up being the #1 pick 
eek.gif
. I do think that he's the best player in the draft. 

I would grab Tunsil and call it a day if I was the Titans. Mariota is going to get murked back there if they don't give him a better line.

Fun fact of the day: Zach Mettenberger has started 10 games over the last two seasons due to injuries to the starting QB of the Titans.

He's 0-10 in those games.

Are the Titans really considering passing on Tunsil or is the media just trying to get page views?

Every year (minus Luck/Manning etc.) people hype up trading out of first.

Don't expect anything but talk per usual.

Taylor Lewan is actually a good left tackle.

Problem is literally every other position on the line sucks.

It's kinda wild how guard is supposed to be one of those positions that translates from college to the NFL and the 2 highest ones taken recently are busts.

Maybe the biggest busts in the last 3 or 4 years

Last edited:
Are the Titans really considering passing on Tunsil or is the media just trying to get page views?

could just be smoke and mirros...by the media, titans, or even some other team trying to make a move.

but even if it is the titans are considering other options, not a bad thing. as long as they end up doing the right thing :lol:

Last edited:
Always felt like lewan was more of a right tackle when he was coming out.. But Titans should go Tunsil

Or trade slightly back for extra picks.. Granted I have no clue how many or what picks they have now, but team needs multiple picks along the oline alone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom