2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Im late to the party but im EXCITED about the RAVEN'S pick today.

At number 6, we will have a choice of some really good players.

I'd love for us to get Elliot but i doubt thats gonna happen. Probably will go defense unfortunately :smh:

besides the obvious guys like the first rounders...

who are you guys curious/excited to see who ends up where?

i wanna see who gets Derrick Henry the guys and animal and also Will Fuller could make for a nice pick on the right team. and even Cardale Jones.

Did someone in here really say that no quarterbacks will be selected in the first three picks of tonight's NFL draft?????

PM me what strain you smoking PLEASE!

he also said Goff will turn the ball over at historic rates but can't back up why he said

Totally devoid of logic. There was an analytical website I stumbled across and they said that Goff is the highest rated qb prospect since Luck

besides the obvious guys like the first rounders...

who are you guys curious/excited to see who ends up where?

i wanna see who gets Derrick Henry the guys and animal and also Will Fuller could make for a nice pick on the right team. and even Cardale Jones.

After hearing Vernon Adams' interview yesterday on the Dan Patrick Show i hope he succeeds.

Also interested to see who takes a chance on Jaylon Smith.

I love Jaylon Smith but I think it's a real long shot he is anything more than a special teams/back up player with that injury

49ers should take a chance though, they have the picks

Title updated, DMX feel free to murder anyone that spoils. :lol:

Chester, welcome back. Figured you wouldn't be missing the Draft.

Also interested to see who takes a chance on Jaylon Smith.

He might be a steal in the late rounds or another Marcus Lattimore :smh: ... hopefully he can bounce back, dude is a beast on the field and would've been a top 10 pick this year.

id love for bmore to grab him if possible. Lattimore had multiple severe injuries so that was definitely worse.

supposedly Paxton to Saints rumors are heating up 
nerd.gif

- not sure if at their original pick though 

Last edited:
nick. nick. @macbk :nerd: :nerd:

The Jets are a team rumored to trade from their position at No. 20. And if the Cowboys can workout a deal, Ole Miss wide receiver Laquon Treadwell could be the target.

Let's make it happen fellas, ya can have our 2nd and 4th rounder.

Last edited:
supposedly Paxton to Saints rumors are heating up :nerd:  

rumors were they are looking to trade up which hints came out a few days ago

probably want to get in front of the 49ers

I think Lynch and Dak are gone in the first round. I think Lynch goes mad early because so many teams are interested. Like 7-15.

@nickmaz96 @macbk
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
The Jets are a team rumored to trade from their position at No. 20. And if the Cowboys can workout a deal, Ole Miss wide receiver Laquon Treadwell could be the target.

Let's make it happen fellas, ya can have our 2nd and 4th rounder.

supposedly Paxton to Saints rumors are heating up 
nerd.gif

rumors were they are looking to trade up which hints came out a few days ago

probably want to get in front of the 49ers
nice so theres gonna be a race to get Paxton as early as possible.

ygZSd.gif

amazing how panicky/anxious teams are getting for QBs after those 2 trades for 1 and 2 

Last edited:
I really don't want Paxton :rolleyes

Rather fill holes at OT/OLB/CB and let Petty flourish with the weapons we have.

Back
Top Bottom