2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I got some pickle juice for you
leave me alone you hipster weirdo 
fight me irl
Chip2.jpg

Heard on the radio that TB wants a 1st for Glennon still. They don't want to trade him, feel like he can step in if Jameis got hurt.

Heard on the radio that TB wants a 1st for Glennon still. They don't want to trade him, feel like he can step in if Jameis got hurt.
how much left on that rookie deal?

i guess they can let it run out and get a comp pick if someone signs him to decent money.. but that gets confusing depending on who they then sign and all that

better to just get something

Last edited:
I can only deal with the smooth liquor now a days .. 1800, Avion, D'usse, Remy 1738 (we had Fetty drinking that before he was famous :smh:)

Johnny Blue when I'm in the mood or on the company's dime :lol:

how much left on that rookie deal?

i guess they can let it run out and get a comp pick if someone signs him to decent money.. but that gets confusing depending on who they then sign and all that

better to just get something

I think he's a FA after this season ..

They need to take Ron Leary and a 6th, make it happen Jerry!

He's from North Dakota, of course he can't dress for ****. Surprised he even owns a suit.

I'm too old.. and make enough money to avoid cheap shhhhhh

give me good beer and a quality rum (like ron Zacapa or el dorado).. i'll do a scotch every once and a while.. cognac every once and while
He's from North Dakota, of course he can't dress for ****. Surprised he even owns a suit.
probably didn't before the draft.. or needed one for a function or something

i thought @NickFolarin  quit on the lions after that Rogers hail mary?
Actually I quit after the Hail Mary, came back when we beat the Saints on MNF, quit again after Calvin retired & they decided to bring back Caldwell, and then came back with the thought we could get Treadwell. If we don't get him, I'm off again. 
laugh.gif

If it comes down to it we better take a damn 3rd for Glennon if we have to. There is no reason we shouldn't trade him during this draft. He's unrestricted after this year.

Last edited:
Karl Joseph, Mackensie Alexander and Josh Doctson will end up being three of the top 10 players out of this draft when it's all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom