2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

I don't even get how it's a "spoiler" .... the **** aint a movie... there's no build up to get to where we're going 

the pick is the pick..... I'd think people would wanna know as soon as possible 

I don't even get how it's a "spoiler" .... the **** aint a movie... there's no build up to get to where we're going 

Seriously :lol:

making Odell wet
roll.gif

Eli Apple's mom is cool as ****. She slurping Michael Irvin and then called him a RB. hahahahahah, damn.

I had to wrestle in nationals in north dakota.

There were stat girls as far as the eye could see... and then nothing else.
It was good times.

Not shocked his suit looks the way it does.

Last edited by a moderator:
ESPN, tradition is definitely a factor.

NFL Network's set up just seems so boring to me. Like I'm watching something from the early 90s, waiting for a Tom Emanski/Fred McGriff commercial to pop up :lol:

But he won back...to back..,.to back championships

These 'suits' :x

Go to BB, get the 1818 and call it a day

Spoil picks and you're done

Because everyone in here is usually the same people for the last 5 to 8 years. We all watch it on TV and then talk to each other as it happens.

It's spoiled because on Twitter it will come 5 minutes ahead to 5 or 6 picks ahead instead of doing it on only TV time.

I get that there is one guy every year, but simply because everyone is saying no spoilers. Don't wanna wait? No worries, hit up twitter.

Back
Top Bottom