2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm happy as hell to see him leave OKC. That team is done, team will leave OKC in ten years and go elsewhere.

I don't think the Warriors win it next year, might not even make the Finals. I think there's not enough ball, too many egos and chemistry issues.

Watching people burn jerseys and shoes is hilarious. The KD hate is real now and it's comedy. I love it.

Took you about 45 minutes after the announcement to have your first hot take. Impressive.

That's a hot take? I said it months ago and I feel the same way. Not like I said they'll be an 8th seed and sneak in. I think they already have issues, Dray vs Kerr, Dray and Klay vs Curry.

I can't believe he really did it.

No other team in the league can even dream of competing with them.

Unbelievable.

Wonder what LeBron does next offseason.

Maybe go to the Clippers? I have no idea.
banana-boat-2015-men.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: I'm 1000000% positive those 4 are on a conference call right now.
Pssh, they're scheming on a banana boat as we post.

Aqueel is my guy and russ is very close with him on some leuzinger **** and said russ doesnt care at all what kd does :lol:

Will be bumpin "**** Kevin Durant" all day. Based God is about exercise his powers on his own damn team

They loss twice in the regular season. And were down 3-1 in the Finals.

What happened when Draymond got suspended in Game 5, Bogut and Iggy was injured?

YEAHHH.... miss me with that!

Again, what happened in game 6 and 7 when Draymond was there? You gonna run right pass this?

And how many times is there an all star team put together, seems like they'll win it all and they don't. Feel like this happens almost every year in at least one sport. People never learn.

Clips get into the top 3 of the conference atleast with this move Imo [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Bogut sets the tone on defense. Do you not watch basketball? Clogs the lane and makes the right passes on offense.
Its not in any way shape or form comparable to the Cavs missing their 2nd and 3rd highest scorers for an entire series.

Don't pull that "do you not watch basketball" crap on me.

Points for points... Cleveland and GSW were even, the last game of the series, Cleveland won by 4 points.

You don't think Draymond, Iggy, Bogut playing in Game 5 wouldn't change the outcome?

Bron got lambasted for heading to MIA, but it isn't like he joined a team that just set a record for most wins.

More importantly, he didn't join a team or star players that ever beat him. For all the talk there was about him joining his "rivals" Wade and Bosh in 2010, they never met in the playoffs once prior to him coming to Miami.

But in the case of Durant, the ink of the L the Warriors stamped on his forehead in the conference finals isn't even dry yet and this dude signed with them. :lol:  
There have been many ***** moves in the history of the NBA, but Durant's is by far the worst.

Still, as ***** as this move is, he won't get any backlash for it by the media or the general public. Because:

A - He is not in the same category of greatness as LeBron. The highest he could've ever been is top 20, maybe top 15 all time, whereas LeBron is going for the GOAT, which he probably won't get but he will be top 3

B - People just want to see LeBron lose by any means necessary so they'll let this slide. Sucks for them that LeBron already sealed his legacy by beating a 73 win team, which the Warriors won't match next season, with or without Durant.
So say KD averages 55,15, and 11. Is he still just top 20 all time? Just wondering since players have preconceived ceilings before their careers are even started.

Back
Top Bottom