2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

#SBG Quizzo[emoji]8482[/emoji]
‏@quis_mccoy

I followed KD on Twitter because he is an official warrior lol he lame asl for leaving but shidddd . #DubNation [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
9:36 AM - 4 Jul 2016

:rofl:

Points for points... Cleveland and GSW were even, the last game of the series, Cleveland won by 4 points.

You don't think Draymond, Iggy, Bogut playing in Game 5 wouldn't change the outcome?
lmao a game of what ifs.

They loss twice in the regular season. And were down 3-1 in the Finals.

What happened when Draymond got suspended in Game 5, Bogut and Iggy was injured?

YEAHHH.... miss me with that!

I don't wanna hear anything about injuries because according to you thats not a valid excuse for the Cavs in '15

I didn't bring it up first buddy. :lol: Y'all so hurt.

Talking about LeBron gonna destroy this crew... lesbihonest, y'all really think that?

Small market teams are going to **** the players and restrict player movement in the next CBA "negotiations".

And how many times is there an all star team put together, seems like they'll win it all and they don't. Feel like this happens almost every year in at least one sport. People never learn.

a super team never wins first year

lebron and heat lost to the mavs

lebron and cavs lost to warriors

For a summer that didn't have many big name FA's the last 4 days have been wild.

What happens if nobody trades for Bogut?

someone will. These GM's have so many handshakes with each other. They all help each other when needed. Myers has great relationships with GM's out there, and more importantly, agents.

It will get done with ease

I didn't bring it up first buddy.
laugh.gif
Y'all so hurt.

Talking about LeBron gonna destroy this crew... lesbihonest, y'all really think that?
Yep

Clips get into the top 3 of the conference atleast with this move Imo [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
:lol: And they'll get mopped up in the first round again anyways.

Memphis gonna be better than the Clips.

Back
Top Bottom