2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

So much troll potential with that pic. Like imagine the Warriors sending Christmas cards to the rest of the league with that pic.

The $88 shoe comment. :lol: :smh: Man...
That's after he originally said this:

"We couldn't afford the Pennys, the Pippens, the Jordans," Durant told The Oklahoman on Thursday. "I had one pair of Team Jordan's, and I wore them everywhere. I hooped in them, played football in them. I had some Shaqs from K-Mart and a pair of Tim Duncans. But I couldn't get a bunch of different ones like I wanted."

Durant's memory of not being able to have the shoes he wanted had a big impact when it came time to price his own line of shoes.

While NBA stars like Kobe Bryant and LeBron James have shoe lines that cost around $150, Durant offers his Nike KD line at $88. His shoe has become one of the most popular on the market.

"If they were $125 I wasn't getting them, but $88, that's reasonable," Durant said. "Plus, I had a brother, too, so my mom wasn't paying $120 for two pairs of shoes. I put them at $88 and a lot of people have been buying them and that's what it's been like for the last couple years."

Link

:lol: :lol: well well well

The Wade to Bulls signing didn't surprise me that much because I've always thought of this tweet from Wade during the Dwight mess. And it seems like Pat and the organization will but some blame on Wade and Lebron's friendship. But at the same time they should've given him his Kobe moment. Like now if Bosh leaves like what do they do. And you have Dragic who took less to keep Wade here and Pat did the same damn thing he always does and threw the rings on the table and charmed his way to get Dragic. It looks bad. But man the BALLS to do that to the best Miami athlete ever woooo

View media item 2093974

This feels icky like worse then Bron parade before the season icky.

He has no HEEL in him at all. When they lose in the Finals he'll ac like Bosh did after the Mavs won and be on the floor crying again.

What was the whole thing again with Iggy on Denver and Mark Jackson that got Iggy to snitch or something? The Warriors always have something fishy going on.

No hate btw just enjoying the chaos.

He has no HEEL in him at all. When they lose in the Finals he'll ac like Bosh did after the Mavs won and be on the floor crying again.

What was the whole thing again with Iggy on Denver and Mark Jackson that got Iggy to snitch or something? The Warriors always have something fishy going on.

Untrue, KD is ***** heel and Westbrook is defiant face. Think Billy Kidman and Paul London in 2004

Last edited:
This is SOO weird.  KD is actually on the Warriors...

Kerr is a lucky SOB.  hope he doesn't screw this up.

Last edited:

Untrue, KD is ***** heel and Westbrook is defiant face. Think Billy Kidman and Paul London in 2004
This ************ said PAUL LONDON adiofsdgsugiaifisdijg

lolll this press conference. kev def not looking like the man in the face. They just joked like bruh, you might start, we dont know yet lmaooo.

They lowkey just signed kevin so they dont have to play against him anymore.

KD hair actually looking brushed
eek.gif
 That's it. They going 82-0

Back
Top Bottom