2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

KD is who I thought he was.

He's going to Big Time everyone now.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of hate he's getting.

When is Zaza's press conference?

Hats off to KD for knowing basketball isn't forever and wanting to enjoy every last minute of it. Live your life playa.

Pretty much. I mean, I do still think that it's pretty lame he left a team that was on the verge of beating the team he just joined, but I can't blame him for jumping ship right now while he's young. I'm very sure there's a lot of former NBA players wished they would've left a team they were with for a long time sooner than they did, instead of waiting til they were 30+, body breaking down, declining skills, and shipped out of town for a pack of tartar sauce.
Exactly. Players need to stop putting their hope in these owners and Gms and follow their own path when the opportunity comes.

I bet money KG wish he could've used that time spent in Minnesota somewhere else.

Yea, thwy need to get rid of the draft too. Let these too prospects choose where they want to sign.

Melo, Bron, Wade, Bosh, Kaman would have been dope.

If Russ is still on the Thunder when the season starts. GS @ OKC needs to happen. 

If Russ is still on the Thunder when the season starts. GS @ OKC needs to happen. 
you know how the nba is the more anticipated the matchup the longer you gotta wait.. they prolly won't face off until feburary
laugh.gif

I bet money KG wish he could've used that time spent in Minnesota somewhere else.

Because those situations are exactly the same..

And KG went back to minny, right?

That would be like cam packing up shop and going to the Broncos.. Or that a little too personal for ya

D'Lo and Clarkson+Lou+picks or D'Lo and Randle+Lou+picks isn't the world. We'll get to keep Ingram which is all that matters really. 

your proposal is pretty terrible

westbrook would be 28 by then

the lakers know this

brandon ingram will be 19

do you get it now?

ingram 18 russell 20 randle 21 clarkson 24

the ages do not match up and it would be a stupid trade

a 28 and a 19 year old as your cornerstones

come on man

you better than that

View media item 2094039

Because those situations are exactly the same..

And KG went back to minny, right?

That would be like cam packing up shop and going to the Broncos.. Or that a little too personal for ya
What? I said time and talent was wasted. KG spent his glory years at a trash as franchise. Like he told somebody else I can't remember but he said knowing what he knew now he would've got outta there earlier.

KD got outta there early. Good for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom