2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm sure Draymond said exactly what he the guy said. But, I'm not going to act like Jermaine didn't talk his head off, either. :lol: I don't believe he was as respectful in that report as he made himself seem.

So Jerm is pressing charges now? :rofl:

draymond-green-on-blue-carpet.jpg

"Yup"

Worst case scenario for Jaylen Brown is he'll become Jeff Green 2.0 which isn't a bad thing
laugh.gif
There must be two Jeff Green out there if you don't consider that bad.

The Summer League hot takes are getting hotter by the day, but I'm not gonna lie...if I were a C's fan, I'd feel some type of way about Dunn showing out. It's looking like it might translate once he plays with the big boys.

Wayyyyyyy too soon for any winners & losers talk though.

Gonna be comical when/if all those Boston picks don't amount to much 
Your team still gave all of them up though. And now you're a bad team with nothing to show for it. Tried to snatch away young restricted free agents this offseason and lost at that too.

Whether you like it or not, your team is unintentionally tanking while another team reaps those rewards. For 3 years. Because years ago you traded for 3 dinosaurs on their last legs. And only got to the 2nd Round of the playoffs. Once.

Last edited:
Dude kept saying in front of his peers though. I dunno, it's easy for me to say what I would've have done being in the safe confines of my home, but I would have at least swung on him, or loud talked or something. More than likely though, I'm only 6'0 and 184, I probably would've gotten lumped up, and went home and told folks what I was gonna do. Who knows.

I wouldn't have done a damn thing but sit back and wait for Draymond's stupid yuck mouth *** to cut me a check.

All that Russ at the 2 talk.

Nobody in their right mind would trade for Russ and put him at the 2.
 We get it, your Center can't shoot free throws. Nobody cares
PS: baseball sucks. None of what you said about baseball being good or fun is true
You should have to get permission from someone before you post in here.

I don't know who, but someone.

Remember when the NBA wasn't gonna change the Havk-a-____ rule because it would be like baseball banning sliding?

I do.

And then baseball banned the dirty double-play break up slide to 2nd because a couple players broke their legs. After they changed the collision rules for home plate following the Posey injury. Those were fun times.

So it turns out sports leagues do adjust rules as a result of a handful of players. Who knew.
yeah.rules don't change over a couple of dudes they said... So you can only hack inside of two minutes of each quarter. Nice .love the rule change

Gonna be comical when/if all those Boston picks don't amount to much 
Your team still gave all of them up though. And now you're a bad team with nothing to show for it. Tried to snatch away young restricted free agents this offseason and lost at that too.

Whether you like it or not, your team is unintentionally tanking while another team reaps those rewards. For 3 years. Because years ago you traded for 3 dinosaurs on their last legs. And only got to the 2nd Round of the playoffs. Once.
I dont care. I dont lose sleep over this stuff bruh. Nets could be bad for years,so what.It will still be laughable. Now what?

Last edited:
Dunn Dunn getting busy in spl is like Dame getting busy in spl. I don't think it's a fluke.

All that Russ at the 2 talk.

Nobody in their right mind would trade for Russ and put him at the 2.

But a guard is a guard and the modern nba is positionless, blah blah blah.

I can't get jiggy with this positionless bball narrative at all.

I mean does any other Team need any players at all or is "___ ______ to the Celtics" the best our intuitive Journalists have to offer these days?

Tim Duncan retiring, but I bet if he did come back, he'd go to the Celtics, it makes the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom