2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Put me in the Fools wildiing Thread, we don't care :rofl:

Ended up getting a replica Larry O'Brien Trophy, so far we have took the belt everywhere and it has gotten crazy love and huge conversation piece. Can't wait to take the trophy out this weekend, Im sure reaction will be the same.

View media item 2108570
How much did that trophy cost? It would be cool to do something like that for the Bracket Challenge or maybe a fantasy basketball league.

Damn. The NBA sucks right now. You're telling me, I either have to watch soft *** GS with beta Durant, or watch Cleveland win the championship again this yr.

Those are my choices. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Damn. The NBA sucks right now. You're telling me, I either have to watch soft *** GS with beta Durant, or watch Cleveland win the championship again this yr.

Those are my choices. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

This upcoming season should be great.

Sucks if you a hater. :lol:

More power to you, brother 
laugh.gif

I cannot imagine the amount of shenanigans if the Knicks ever win the title.

People would wear Carmelo jerseys to their weddings without hesitation.
More power to him indeed...but all I know is if the Knicks ever get it done, it's for damn sure you won't see me pull this ****.

It's just different out in Cleveland g.

Last edited:
It takes every ounce of effort for me to not hate on KD.

I am trying so hard to be understanding...
He just wants to be happy, he just exercised his rights as a free agent, its his life, etc. etc...

but ugh... so much of what he does is so fake and influenced by what everyone thinks of him its so hard not to dislike the guy. :x

More power to you, brother :lol:

More power to him indeed...but all I know is if the Knicks ever get it done, it's for damn sure won't see me pull this ****.

:lol: nah this is dope. that night was one of the best of my life. Pretty sure I got banned from the place I was at

Last edited:

Ended up getting a replica Larry O'Brien Trophy, so far we have took the belt everywhere and it has gotten crazy love and huge conversation piece. Can't wait to take the trophy out this weekend, Im sure reaction will be the same.

View media item 2108570

Bruh
Bruh

:rofl:
Don't understand the belt, but that trophy is hilarious

More power to you, brother :lol:

More power to him indeed...but all I know is if the Knicks ever get it done, it's for damn sure won't see me pull this ****.

Yo! :wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :wow: :rofl:

Poor First Take

It was on when I turned my TV on this morning so it was on in the background,

They had 2 or 3 girls on that would all talk at the same time, and loud. OMG, just take it off the air, that was redic

Sounded like a room full of people at a baby shower, ONE AT A TIME PLEASE

It takes every ounce of effort for me to not hate on KD.

I am trying so hard to be understanding...
He just wants to be happy, he just exercised his rights as a free agent, its his life, etc. etc...

but ugh... so much of what he does is so fake and influenced by what everyone thinks of him its so hard not to dislike the guy.
sick.gif
Just let the hate flow through 

View media item 2108570

Ain't even mad, enjoy the **** out of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: I'm really surprised KD hasn't gone back to delete a lot of his old tweets, cause they're some hilarious and embarrassing stuff posted

Poor First Take

It was on when I turned my TV on this morning so it was on in the background,

They had 2 or 3 girls on that would all talk at the same time, and loud. OMG, just take it off the air, that was redic

Sounded like a room full of people at a baby shower, ONE AT A TIME PLEASE

I watched a bit when they were talking about Charlotte getting the ASG taken away and the WNBA players getting fined for their stances, and it really was kinda choatic :lol:

Last edited:
well hey, kd only signed for a yr with the 2nd year option..so if things dont work out in the bay, there's always cleveland

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm really surprised KD hasn't gone back to delete a lot of his old tweets, cause they're some hilarious and embarrassing stuff posted
man.. this is why you just don't say anything too far out there.. unless that's a hill you ready to die on, you going get ROASTED

and I don't think dude is built for this.. and russ was his bullet proof vest in OKC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom