2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

i'm dead

Kwame Brown: Former No. 1 Draft Pick Planning NBA Comeback, Agency Says
Brown, the first pick in the 2001 draft, has been out of the NBA since 2013. He is planning to return "for the love of the game" his new agency, Interperformances, said in a press release.

I thnk

Did you get that work?

Did I get that work? Hell nah lol :smokin

I wasn't giving out work or anything like that lol but I was holding my own. It was fun. Hadn't played with league guys since like the beginning of summer. 
So how am I suppose to believe dude didn't get that work from them NBA players he balled with now :nerd:

they probably didnt even let him play. son played the bleachers like a scout. his eye for talent is epic. prolly think these rec league dudes the next mj n ****. bruh discovered caesar in the produce isle

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm done

Shoeking formulating a response that will allow him to moonwalk straight off the summer jam set

Seen him do it far too many times dude is brilliant at it
When Shoeking gets back from all that planning

aSNoMML.gif

Last edited:
Leave Shoe alone. He a victim in this. Yall know how your mind erases traumatic events? Shoe's erased a traumatic comment 
laugh.gif

I guarantee you 90% of the ****** he been namedropping for years now don't know that ***** from a can of paint. 
laugh.gif

You think so g? IDK...even though he's looking funny in the light right now, I always took him at his word when it came to mingling with NBA players and being involved with the Clippers. Maybe son just has a terrible memory outchea when it comes to keeping up with his own hot takes.

Been on here long enough to seen it all though. So almost nothing would surprise me at this point.
Shoeking formulating a response that will allow him to moonwalk straight off the summer jam set

Seen him do it far too many times dude is brilliant at it
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh said he's an elite swindler of the highest order when it comes to pivoting away from the summer jam screen. Damn.

laugh.gif

You think so g? IDK...even though he's looking funny in the light right now, I always took him at his word when it came to mingling with NBA players and being involved with the Clippers. Maybe son just has a terrible memory outchea when it comes to keeping up with his own hot takes.

Been on here long enough to seen it all though. So almost nothing would surprise me at this point.
He namedrop too much G. Son is a lil yenta of the highest order. 

Shoeking is alright with me but he thinks Views is a great album though. Osh is the #1 Canada guy on here and even he can't defend that horse ****. I don't agree with pretty much anything he posts in the Drake thread. He's alright in here for the most part though. *shrugs*

Yeah shoekings cool to me. Got no problems with him
. We all have that homie that lies and embellishes on the dumbest things. Ill call the homie out on his BS but his still cool to me.

Like some dude I used to play ball with. Dude told me he was working security on the set of step brothers and that John c rely called him into his trailer and smoked him out with a blunt.
Dude also told me he had a one on one convo with warren buffet. I busted up laughing both times and told him **** here . his nickname was storyteller after that one.

Shoeking is alright with me but he thinks Views is a great album though. Osh is the #1 Canada guy on here and even he can't defend that horse ****. I don't agree with pretty much anything he posts in the Drake thread. He's alright in here for the most part though. *shrugs*

Honestly the only issue I have with him is he likes Big Sean and thought that album was better than Kendrick's. When it comes to bball he's solid.

First he could confirm drake didn't have ghostwriters. Then the whole clippers/rockets thing. Now this hb **** :lol:, he like a less ******ed version of dipset. Never trust a ball boy smh.

Back
Top Bottom