2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

When I was interning with the Clippers a few years ago, there were some very credible rumors around the lockerroom that Rihanna was trying to get chose by Blake. She was showing up to a bunch of games that season but Blake wasn't bout that Rudeboi life.

I do remember when she was going to like every big Clippers home game that one season. I honestly have no idea how Kanye and Drake can be in serious relationships with two KNOWN sluts. Like not just known by a few friends or anything but known by the entire country that they both slutted it up around the entire entertainment industry.

Last edited:
Idk how this keeps becoming a story. They have a type and the dating pool in that type is shallow.

Rapper or athlete. That's it for them.

Khloe moving from conference to conference...

all you guys fronting if you say you wouldn't date her

**** i would for the thrill alone.

DATE? No. Smash? Yes.

Right :lol:

She not even my type, but I'll smash for fun. Body count probably way too high to date and take seriously. We only know about the celebs she's dated, so there's no telling about the unpopular men (with money) that smashed. I wouldn't even put myself in a position to be married into that family unless I was greedy and wanted money.

Last edited:

Date??
roll.gif

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Like tossing a pencil in an empty classroom
Like shooting a basketball into an olympic swimming pool

Theres been some really annoying trolls in here over the years but this guy is moving up the ladder fast.

Yeah who needs a trainer or a doctor. Just ask a player how he's feeling after he hits a game winning shot.

i remember reading that kim was trying to get at kobe for a min. The rumors turned up higher when he went through that quick separation with vanessa. these chickens are terrible.

Remember when Kim K was trying to bag Jeremy Lin, and Tim Tebow?

:lol:. Pretty sure Lin confirmed her people reached out to him around Linsanity.

i wouldnt ate or smash khloe. hell nah. easy pass. Hella easy pass. I'm good on that whole fam. Maybe I would slide kendall, if she used deodorant. I passed by her during fashion week, and by passed by, I mean, shoulders touched, and I always smell the air behind a woman as they pass to see what that perfume game is like..shorty was musty wit it. Like..she doesnt were antiperspirant or something. I was disappointed. It was sour. Not kim though, as many times as I've been in proximity, she always smelling plush.

Beyonce was stale smelling at coachella a couple years ago too..:nerd:

damn stop name dropping freeze. man f deez hos.

Like it ain't even fun to crack jokes about anymore

Should be a mandatory watch for all rookies in NBA, NFL and some baseball dudes to watch the chef/south park succubus episode

i wouldnt ate or smash khloe. hell nah. easy pass. Hella easy pass. I'm good on that whole fam. Maybe I would slide kendall, if she used deodorant. I passed by her during fashion week, and by passed by, I mean, shoulders touched, and I always smell the air behind a woman as they pass to see what that perfume game is like..shorty was musty wit it. Like..she doesnt were antiperspirant or something. I was disappointed. It was sour. Not kim though, as many times as I've been in proximity, she always smelling plush.

Beyonce was stale smelling at coachella a couple years ago too..:nerd:

damn stop name dropping freeze. man f deez hos.
Who took over fams account? Been on fire this summer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom