2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

disappeared when i saw the Rose accusations flying. Did i really read Illmatic say "False accusations rarely happen, if ever".

And then disappeared like Shoe King once those texts came out making the girl look fraudulent?

Sus

:rofl: :rofl: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
definitely deserves to be a verb now.

His disappearance is straight up on the level with Dave Chappelle disappearing at the height of his career. Can;t explain it

KD rocking Thunder shorts at the pool party after he dipped
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Saving all that gear for 2018 return

KD rocking Thunder shorts at the pool party after he dipped :smh: :lol:

Plays too many games. Kd like a fine chick that knows she bad and uses it as leverage. but never actually gives up the yambs. Just be teasing for dinners and outings. You gotta dead those chicks. The hell you wearing those shorts publicly for after you ripped the hearts out of the city? *** hole move yo

disappeared when i saw the Rose accusations flying. Did i really read Illmatic say "False accusations rarely happen, if ever".

And then disappeared like Shoe King once those texts came out making the girl look fraudulent?

Sus

He/she disappeared with the quickness. That "false accusations rarely happen, if ever" quote by them had to be one of the dumbest statements of all time.

Mike Conley reporting live from outer space

AHAHAHAHAHA. I just spit my breakfast sausage out.

He walked on set without the glasses too.

What made him decide to put them on, we will never know. He looks like people with eye issues who have to wear shades indoors because the lighting is too much

Back
Top Bottom