2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Good W, glad embiid is ok

I never felt like he was hurt on that play. He always gets up slow when he gets stripped in the post like that lol

Some of them other falls scared me tho especially the block attempt in 2nd quarter on Tyrone Wallace :sick:

He has to be more careful on defense in them situations

Anyways happy with the win, hopefully we can keep up the momentum :nthat:

Embiid is just so damn clumsy sometimes he hurts himself. That close out and then busting his *** again when they were helping him up were ridiculous.

Covington is such a bum. 3-11, 7 points with a missed dunk :smh:

Dude fell back to earth. It had to be expected tbh. There was NO WAY I believed he was gon keep shooting the way he was at the start of the season. I do wish he was more consistent tho lol

Embiid is just so damn clumsy sometimes he hurts himself. That close out and then busting his *** again when they were helping him up were ridiculous.

:lol: son the way he slipped when they tried to pick him up scared me a lil too. I notice dude loves spending extra time on the floor to get a breather haha

We got Belinelli :pimp:

The exact dude I wanted at the deadline and didn’t even have to give up anything to get him

Belo :pimp: :pimp:

Never thought I'd get hyped bout getting him but thats how trash our bench is :lol:

Hes always been a good shooter tho & hes a championship winning vet so these are all positives. Im happy haha. Def an improvement over TLC & Anderson

Let’s not talk about that

Bellineli will wear #18 and be a gametime decision to play tonight

That article on fultz today was actually insightful, although it made me more angry

Realistically, we could be a top 4 team in the East come playoff time. Oh have the tables have turned

During an interview the other day, Bron said the Cavs had some catching up to do and mentioned a few teams. The Sixers was one of them :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom