2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

If they pick Kemba over Ben then the whole reason Dragic was even picked as an All-Star looks completely meaningless.

I think they really don’t wanna put a rookie in the game honestly. They’d probably even put boring *** Kris Middleton in the game over him.

It would be dope for Ben to be in the AS game but f it if they don’t chose him. Let them deny him again and put a chip in his shoulder.

We better trade for some damn shooters/scorers today or I’m going to be pissed. TJ McConnell and Justin Anderson cannot be our top scorers off the bench if we want to be a playoff team and not continue to blow huge leads.

If they pick Kemba over Ben then the whole reason Dragic was even picked as an All-Star looks completely meaningless.

I think they really don’t wanna put a rookie in the game honestly. They’d probably even put boring *** Kris Middleton in the game over him.

I agree here, if they did choose Kemba, then they should have never chosen Dragic i the first place. Also, it would make more sense to pick Simmons as he would be able to play PF or else they will just have way too many guards. Plus there's no way they choose Middleton, Adam Silver has more sense than that...I hope.

I'm just going to go ahead and say it...but Tatum would have been such a good fit for us right now. :smh:

I'm just going to go ahead and say it...but Tatum would have been such a good fit for us right now. :smh:

Look at the top 15 picks of this past draft...every single one of those dudes could help us immensely right now besides Lonzo and maybe Frank cause they’re bad fits. Crazy how this was a stacked draft and we’ve gotten absolutely nothing from the #1 pick so far and we’re still a playoff team.

In all honesty, can Fultz just play lol let him run point and get to rim Tony Wroten style lol

Big disappointment with no moves today. Couldnt even land belinelli...woulda helped a lot

All that man had to do was make a simple *** trade like this. Belinelli is an expiring contract and veteran on a tanking team who literally held the dude out of games leading up to this because of trade discussions. You’re telling me we couldn’t throw the Hawks a second rounder or two out of our four second rounders we have in this upcoming draft? Amir and Booker are both big expirings that we didn’t use either. Colangelo is straight up garbage for this unless he knows for a fact Bellineli and other shooters will be waived by tomorrow and that there’s strong mutual interest.

All that man had to do was make a simple *** trade like this. Belinelli is an expiring contract and veteran on a tanking team who literally held the dude out of games leading up to this because of trade discussions. You’re telling me we couldn’t throw the Hawks a second rounder or two out of our four second rounders we have in this upcoming draft? Amir and Booker are both big expirings that we didn’t use either. Colangelo is straight up garbage for this unless he knows for a fact Bellineli and other shooters will be waived by tomorrow and that there’s strong mutual interest.
It’s just amazing that despite Brett browns bad coaching decisions, Colangelo actively trying to sabotage the team, and no Fultz, that they are winning

It’s just amazing that despite Brett browns bad coaching decisions, Colangelo actively trying to sabotage the team, and no Fultz, that they are winning

Because we have Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons and nobody else does.

Also, Dario Saric has been ****ing BALLING. He’s made a huge leap in his shooting this year. Dude is shooting like 94% on free throws :lol:

Last edited:
We SHOULD handle the Clippers today as long as Embiid plays. Second game of a back to back for them as well but they’re coming off a tough game vs the Pistons at Detroit, traveling to Philly and it’s a 4PM weekday game for them.

They do have a solid team though

Back
Top Bottom