2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

PG13 is perfect for this squad tbh

No chance he comes here tho. He's prolly still dead set on LA

Coming here would be the perfect move for PG. If he was smart he would do it but I have no clue what his motives are. Fame and getting his bonuses for being in a bigger market in LA? Or does he actually want to win? Even though he’s had a good year there’s been plenty of times this year where I see him get completely phased out by Westbrook going iso every play at the end of games.

C: Embiid
PF: Saric
SF: PG13
SG: Fultz
PG: Simmons

Roco, Holmes, Reddick (if we re-sign him), Booker (if we resign him), first round pick, TJ "Magic" McConnell off the bench.

Wow. Why do we do this to ourselves?

C: Embiid
PF: Saric
SF: PG13
SG: Fultz
PG: Simmons

Roco, Holmes, Reddick (if we re-sign him), Booker (if we resign him), first round pick, TJ "Magic" McConnell off the bench.

Wow. Why do we do this to ourselves?

That squad is a 1 or 2 seed next year.

Srs.

Bron is one of the best ever but I don’t want him in Philly, he would stunt Ben’s growth imo.

Go after PG this off season and Klay for 2019, either would be great additions and would compliment the team well.

This is exactly what im thinking. I hope Bron stays in Cleveland forreal

Man I think y’all projecting too much wth that Fultz starting nonsense. He needs to show me he deserves quality bench time first

Man I think y’all projecting too much wth that Fultz starting nonsense. He needs to show me he deserves quality bench time first

For real. That man needs to play in a real game and show me a passable jumpshot before I even include him in any projected starting lineup. We also NEED to resign Redick for next year. Dude averages 17 per game, plays decent not awful defense and is still one of the elite shooters in the league. Him spreading the floor with Simmons, Embiid, Dario and a max free agent like Bron or PG could legit be the best team in the East next year.

Heat lost again today and we play them tomorrow. How’s the time for us to solidify the playoff position. The only real threats are the heat and the pistons. So it’s 3 teams essentially vying for 2 final spots.

For real. That man needs to play in a real game and show me a passable jumpshot before I even include him in any projected starting lineup. We also NEED to resign Redick for next year. Dude averages 17 per game, plays decent not awful defense and is still one of the elite shooters in the league. Him spreading the floor with Simmons, Embiid, Dario and a max free agent like Bron or PG could legit be the best team in the East next year.
Depends how much reddick wants. Another 23 mill deal is kinda out of the picture. But a 2-3 year deal for the mid teens sounds about right

Pistons aint a threat whatsoever. We can a cupcake schedule to finish up and we're 3 games behind 4th seed. We can realistically get there

We’re two games behind the 4 seed
Either way, we should be looking ahead instead of those in front rather than keep off those who's behind.

Excited to see how the spacing gonna be w Beli and JJ on the floor at the same time. Defense might be atrocious but shooottteerrrrrssssss lol

Back
Top Bottom