2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Amir not playing because he have a game tomorrow against the Wiz. Don’t need Holmes on Gortat lol

Honestly, F it. Bench Covington and start ilyasova at the 4 and move Saric to the 3. I’ve had enough of Covington and Ersan played great for us last year as a starter

Booker is fine. Bench is solid but they just don’t have enough scorers. Hopefully Marco and ersan can help that.

Good thing the bucks lost. A win tonight and the sixers move into 5th place

Lol at benching Covington for Ersan, our D would be wrecked.
Covington isn’t some all world defender come on now. There’s a more often than not chance that he’s gonna brick 5 shots and be nonexistent on the court

Rob is streaky as hell and makes some poor decisions at times but I think your underrating his defense. We have the 3rd best defensive rating in the league and that’s due to him, Ben, and Joel, no need to screw that up. Plus with all that Ben does, we don’t need him guarding the best perimeter player too.

Ersan should be coming off the bench. It just gives us more options when needed. at least now we won't have to draw plays for Roco down the stretch.

Also, I was looking at a stat and we have two top 5 free throw shooters in the league in Redick and Marco.

Now imagine an offensive lineup of Simmons, JJ, Marco, Ersan, and Embiid. I would love to see Brown run that at short stints. offensively it will be fun, defensively it might be a disaster.

Minor setback

But we do need Fultz back. His jumper might not be 100% but he can at least get the rim and create

So who do the sixers waive to make room for Ilyasova

-Reddick( of course not)

- Belinelli( not gonna happen but since you may have fultzwbacj, he becomes more redundant)

- Booker( probably)

- Johnson ( my pick but won’t happen)

-Holmes

Can’t waive Bayless as he’s owed 9 mill next year and you’ll take that cap hit. I wanna say that also applies to Justin Anderson.

-Reddick( of course not)

- Belinelli( not gonna happen but since you may have fultzwbacj, he becomes more redundant)

- Booker( probably)

-Holmes

Can’t waive Bayless as he’s owed 9 mill next year and you’ll take that cap hit. I wanna say that also applies to Justin Anderson.

I like Booker sometimes but Ersan is the way better fit and plays the same position so it’ll probably be him

-Reddick( of course not)

- Booker( probably)

-Holmes

Dont we got the two 45 day contract guys still?

Booker T def gone then :smh:

We legit traded Oak, Nik & a 2nd round pick away for nothing :sick: :smh: :lol:

We HAVE to trade Bayless & TLC next yr. Regardless whats its for back. Just getting rid of them would make me happy lol

Passsd on going to the game tonight to go to one next Thursday. I found tickets for row 10 behind the Sixers bench for $165 lol

Rich Homie Shaun playing amazing

Back
Top Bottom