2017 Air Jordan 13 AllStar Re-re-release

I originally heard August for the playoff 13s anyway. I'm good with that. I actually prefer it.

I'm getting married August 19th :lol:

Would be awesome if I could change from my tux to some All-Star 13's for the after party :smile:

Aren't we suppose to get flints in September though? So playoffs and flints a month apart if this push back date is true?

Aren't we suppose to get flints in September though? So playoffs and flints a month apart if this push back date is true?
Yup. Flints were said to be labor day weekend, then playoffs got announced later in August. Who knows? I'm just keeping an eye out for both RD.

Guy quoted the same post in two threads. The playoffs are not dropping in august, the Bred might though

Still on the fence over these.

If I knew the Bred 13s weren't right around the corner, I'd definitely cop.

Hopefully they're mass produced and sit for a week or two.

Chicago's took about that long to sell out locally. Even the Black Cats are all gone now.

Last edited:
Not feeling the Breds for some reason. I really like this one since it's a lot more versatile. The CW is so subtle.

Most shoe sites are saying June 20th, but that's on a Tuesday.

I don't think anyone really knows. I guess it's safe to assume June at least.

why would a shoe get pushed back in the first place? mold? theft?

On one hand, a lot of "pushbacks" just seem to be arbitrary dates that are thrown out by "insiders" being proved false, as opposed to JB telling us one date and then coming back and saying another.

I just imagine it to be them reconsidering where they want things to fit into their packed *** release schedule though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom