2017 eclipse VOL...BE SAFE

flat-earth-memes-54-9.jpg

Some notice, some know this

I was lucky enough to be in the path of totality. Words can't explain how cool of an experience it was. Hearing birds chirping and dogs barking like crazy. To see the corona and that sparkle after the moon passed. I'll be in Austin for sure in 2024 so get a second chance at a once in as lifetime event

Wait...hol on...:emoji_thinking:..but if...then...but..nvm.

My boy asked his girl how does he solar eclipse work .

She said it's when the moon blocks out the sun and we have darkness for 24 hours.
We both starting howling :lol: :rofl: bless her heart

Surprised no one is talking about the eclipse happening tomorrow here. This will be the second time I get to see a total solar eclipse (2017 being the last one) in southern IL. Tomorrow is gonna be a **** show around here.

Also on April 8th:

-CERN is reportedly firing up the hadron collider to smash more proton to research H. Boson/ the 'God Particle'

-NASA is shooting rockets at the moons shadow

-1st time in 200 yrs, the return of the double brood of Ciquadas roughly begins

All this is intriguing. I also been hearning lots of wild theories bout tomorrow, but I believe its gon be a regular *** monday.

We byke...kinda cloudy over here so I don't think we'll see much of the sun but it's gonna be cool seeing it get dark

I'm in Austin and it's not the best day for this sort of thing. I'll still post up somewhere to view

I find the people who don’t care or understand the significance more interesting than actual eclipse.

I was excited until it happened.

Best part was the eerie lighting around you.

For some reason it made me think of the movie Daybreakers.

But these cheap *** glasses my job gave me made the actual viewing week as hell.

I just realized in 41 years of living that was the first(and probably) total solar eclipse.

Back
Top Bottom