2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Only had brown, cooks, and duke play

Miami defense tho :smh:

Hopefully rest of my team can do decent

I drop dalton and this guy already had more points than the first 2 weeks combined

Evan Engram is getting the start over Bennett next week

Good thing the rest of my team did well or else he’d be losing me the week

TB DEF and MIA kicker both gave me 0 pts. henry playing like a bum and pretty much lost his opportunity to pull away from murray. taking 2 L's this week :frown:

Benched Mariota for Rivers .. old man got me 2 damn points

Mariota chillin with 31 and im only down 30 :angry:

IMG_0266.JPG
Decide to bench Murray because he was hurt and was underperforming and he finally goes OFF?! WTF?!

Hunt is taking care of business for me though!

I bombed it on:

League 1
•Benching Mariota
•Starting Tampa

League 2
•Starting Scam ..again
•Ravens D (guess I cant get mad cuz that screamed easy matchup, KC on my bench tho)
•Starting Quizz Rodgers

0-3 bound :smh::smh: I wanna give up on this season man. I can't buy a win for the life of me.

Anyone know how badly Kelvin may be hurt?

Sun, Sep 24

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Kelvin Benjamin (knee) avoided a "major injury" Week 3 against the Saints.

Advice: It is not clear what "major injury" means, and Benjamin still could be sidelined for weeks with a "minor injury." Still, this is good news after Benjamin was reportedly "pretty upset" on the sidelines following the injury. Hopefully we will get a clearer picture on his timeline early in the week. Devin Funchess and Christian McCaffrey combined for 21 targets with Benjamin sidelined.

I probably need to shop an RB for a WR now if I wanna stay relevant.

Henry was a dud start today too. Of course I bench Howard for him.

Back
Top Bottom