2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Pick a flex, please:

Sanu
Foreman
Kamara
I guess gotta include Benjamin who I've been starting to this point

Really thinking about dropping Riddick for Foreman especially with the hype on him and watching his highlights.
I figure I'd rather have the back up that's actually putting up numbers now. Riddick is almost just a name to me.
My other RB's are Murray, Henry, and Crowell. Half point PPR.
Thoughts?

I got Doug Baldwin and Tyreek Hill as WR1 and WR2 in a standard league.

Baldwin's questionable.. should I put in DJax @ NYG instead?

Also have Sanu @ Buffalo, Decker @ Houston

buc em buc em this one up your alley with 3 guys from your division, what you think?

Kelvin would be the obvious pick if he's healthy. Patriots have been giving up a ton of yards to receivers. Sanu has been pretty consistent through three games and they're at home so he wouldn't be a bad play. The other two aren't trustworthy enough right now to start them.

Kelvin would be the obvious pick if he's healthy. Patriots have been giving up a ton of yards to receivers. Sanu has been pretty consistent through three games and they're at home so he wouldn't be a bad play. The other two aren't trustworthy enough right now to start them.

Exactly what I'm thinking.. I'll probably go with sanu just because I've had to survive with cam and KB to this point

Luckily they haven't killed me

anyone? :nerd:

also, is it crazy to bench amari cooper @den for amendola in ppr?

I like both Dez and Hopkins this week honestly, just flip a coin

You'd probably be fine benching Cooper for Amendola today in PPR. Cooper doesn't even have Crabtree to take attention away from him today.

Are you guys starting Hyde this week?

I got Mixon on my bench, thinking if I should swap him in for Hyde

Back
Top Bottom