2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

1C180D6B-0CE4-4384-9D0B-D403FC75F51C.png

Slim pickings for D/ST this week. All the good matchups got claimed on waivers so this is what I have left to choose from.

Feel like I’m better off just playing no D/ST :lol:

I'd probably take Green Bay out of that bunch. Bradford, Diggs, and Cook out, that offense isn't gonna get much going

Hooper(mia) or Cook(SD)?
Gabriel(MIA) or Kearse(NE)?

Standard scoring with 100 yards bonus.
No Sanu for Atlanta

are stafford owners concerned for this week? I want to play him and all signs point to him starting, but is he worth the risk?

are stafford owners concerned for this week? I want to play him and all signs point to him starting, but is he worth the risk?

im in Michigan and haven't heard anything regarding his injuries from last week. If he's going out there he's gotta be close to 100% I wouldn't have any issue playing him unless you somehow have someone better to play

im in Michigan and haven't heard anything regarding his injuries from last week. If he's going out there he's gotta be close to 100% I wouldn't have any issue playing him unless you somehow have someone better to play

His status keeps fluctuating, last sunday he was questionable and then monday he was fine then last night he turned to questionable again. I'm reading he has an ankle and shoulder injury but everything says he is a go and will play no matter what.
I'm just getting antsy because my other QB(dak) is on a bye.

guy in my league dropped Cohen. should I even pick him up or is the hype train over with :lol:

Howard has been out snapping the past few weeks.

Yea I know, guy spent $25 on him and I said it was a bad move and he got mad. I said I bet you wish you got that $25 back and he changed his name to 25 back.

kinda wanna start some **** and text him in the group chat but knowing him he's gonna get all defensive :lol:

Yea I know, guy spent $25 on him and I said it was a bad move and he got mad. I said I bet you wish you got that $25 back and he changed his name to 25 back.

kinda wanna start some **** and text him in the group chat but knowing him he's gonna get all defensive :lol:

:lol: Similar situation in my league. Kid spent $23 on Cohen (weeks ago) and I honestly think he's started him twice.

guy in my league spent $31 on Cohen after week 1. Hasn't started him since picking him up, and dropped him on the waiver wire for Chris Johnson last week. He also picked up McKinnon for $27 this week.

guy in my league spent $31 on Cohen after week 1. Hasn't started him since picking him up, and dropped him on the waiver wire for Chris Johnson last week. He also picked up McKinnon for $27 this week.

McKinnon isn’t a bad pick up tho. It’s eitjer him or Murray and Murray has been 3rd down/ goal line last season

So McKinnon had a great game with Cook out, let’s see ROS but I think he might be legit

yeah I just think he overspent for him tho. Nobody in my league has the tendency to bid over $10 for any player. We have $100 budget and dude blows more than half just 5 weeks. Its a long season and likely more injuries to come. I'd conserve my waiver dollars if I was him.

Kid in my league has Diggs in his lineup still. Problem is he's currently in Vegas so only God knows when he'll decide to check his lineup :lol:. I'm commish so I want to give him the heads up but at the same time I don't want to step in. He should know to check his stuff out. I trust him to before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom