2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Going to be a close one. I’m down 3 points. They have:
Parker/Jordy left

I have:
Landry/A.Jones left

Full PPR. Let’s just hope they still let Jones ball out if Hundley can’t get it going, and Landry does what he does with the catches. :lol:

Was in the lead until that last drive and Parker caught those 2 catches. Can’t even be mad about that last one. That was a nice 1-handed catch.

I’m down 104.60-105.12 heading into tomorrow.

My Jones vs. his Jordy

Give it to me straight, fellas. I'm taking an L, right?
IMG_3065.PNG

Ehhh...will be close. Just hope Tate gets all the looks and TD throws. I gotta root for Jones since I need him though :lol:

If it’s PPR, that would help you too, since Tate normally gets a bunch of targets.

I am down 9 points with prater left for me.

I left my TE spot open (ertz injury) so I could drop my rb4 to pick up Ebron to help my chances. is it worth it?

Last edited:
I won today! I'm 7-2 in that league now. I picked up Marquis Lee last night and that move won me my league. My other league is pending, but it doesn't look good. I'll be 7-2 in that league too, if I lose.

So I'm up by 0.5 points right now and my opponent doesn't have anybody left but I have Hundley and Marvin Jones tonight. Would you guys bench both of them in case something crazy happens where Hundley throws a pick or two right off the bat and gets hurt and Marvin Jones somehow goes scoreless? :lol:

I'm tied for second place right now and I'd probably have to lose three games in a row and the 6th place guy win three in a row just to be out of the playoffs at this point. Tiebreakers are head to head then points.

I would not do that Buc em. Play your guys. those points you miss out on might burn you later come playoff time.

I have missed the playoffs two separate times for tied records and 2 or 3 total points.

I may have found myself in a playoff spot after the standings refresh tomorrow. 4 of us will now be 4-5 and I have the most points out of all of them. At the least, I may be in the 7th place (6 teams make playoffs).

I have Butker but he's on his Bye next week. Do you suggest I just drop him for another kicker, or hold for when he returns and drop Mariota? I added Goff yesterday and I think I rather start him over Marcus.

So I'm up by 0.5 points right now and my opponent doesn't have anybody left but I have Hundley and Marvin Jones tonight. Would you guys bench both of them in case something crazy happens where Hundley throws a pick or two right off the bat and gets hurt and Marvin Jones somehow goes scoreless? :lol:

I'm tied for second place right now and I'd probably have to lose three games in a row and the 6th place guy win three in a row just to be out of the playoffs at this point. Tiebreakers are head to head then points.
Still play them. I'm going against Jones tonight though so please don't totally go off on GB. :D

4-4 and playing another 4-4, so this week was absolutely huge (we're currently 5/6 seeds).

Started Jared Goff over Matt Ryan and right now I'm up 18 with three players left (Riddick, Marvin Jones, Matt Prater) to his 1 (Davante Adams).

Monster days from the whole team. Winning LeVeon's Bell's bye week is massive.

4-4 and playing another 4-4, so this week was absolutely huge (we're currently 5/6 seeds).

Started Jared Goff over Matt Ryan and right now I'm up 18 with three players left (Riddick, Marvin Jones, Matt Prater) to his 1 (Davante Adams).

Monster days from the whole team. Winning LeVeon's Bell's bye week is massive.

I gotta hope to snag a W next week without Hunt, Kelce, Butker and possibly AJ :emoji_sweat: .

It looks like Ezekiel will play against the falcons. I’m firing up bell, kamara and Ezekiel week 10.

I would not do that Buc em. Play your guys. those points you miss out on might burn you later come playoff time.

I have missed the playoffs two separate times for tied records and 2 or 3 total points.

This! Get those points because it will come back and bite you later.

Haha same here only I’m up by 25 but this guys been close to the 20s the past few games. Hopefully he shares the wealth with Ty.

Detroit defense is pretty decent but again its football so anything can happen just like Darkwa tore the broncos apart yet everyone else has struggled against them.

trying not to lose the #1 spot :lol:

So fournette and landry are up for trade in my league. Im obviously targetting Fournette, what can or should i give up to get him without gutting my team? AB is my best player so i dont think im giving him up unless AB for landry and Fournette was possible.

Was considering some kind of deal revolving around Hunt but idk. All he said is he wants a star player in return

His team
34F19081-1DD2-4386-8FFB-E454B200469E.jpeg

CEA9E751-5D83-448E-A6ED-1C9029309A6D.jpeg

My team
2587FEE8-9BEE-428A-A2CA-B0185BDB6E7C.jpeg
BAD07E42-FA07-482C-81B6-8F3EA175266A.jpeg

Jameis being shutdown for at least two games. Honestly don't think it hurts guys like Evans and DJax all that much with Fitzpatrick in there.

Hope the Lions DEF show up tonight.... opponent doesn't have anymore players...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171106-124300.jpg
    Screenshot_20171106-124300.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 5
Jameis being shutdown for at least two games. Honestly don't think it hurts guys like Evans and DJax all that much with Fitzpatrick in there.

Nope i dont either regardless of these analysts and reports say. Fitz to Marshall/Decker was great 2 years ago. The game yesterday just got out of hamd early

Revenge game vs NYJ on Sunday :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom