2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I think Im gonna go down with the ship and start Dez tonight. The Cowboys have to figure things out and turn it around. Dak and Dez have to get on the same page.

I sure hope so......

**** I.T, rolling with Dak tonight. Means nothing but still want th W

Think he has a decent game

Thanks for the input fellas. I’m already in the playoffs just messing around with my line up. Seeing what I should do.

JuJu practiced in full today. I think I'm gonna fire him up over Paul Richardson. Thoughts?

Wow.... the 1st time I sit Dez.... he does good....

Calling Captain Kirk..... captain captai???!!!!

Of course I sat Dez for Crowder and then Dez goes on to have his best game in like 6 weeks while Crowder has his worst in like 5 weeks.

Was bound to happen. That's my fear if I bench Hunt :blush: .

And now looking ahead at Dez's schedule he has the Raiders, Giants without his nemesis Jenkins and Seahawks without Sherman and Kam. He's looking a lot more attractive for the playoffs now.

And now looking ahead at Dez's schedule he has the Raiders, Giants without his nemesis Jenkins and Seahawks without Sherman and Kam. He's looking a lot more attractive for the playoffs now.

Nah ... he still Dez

Blind squirrel finds a nut every now n then

Nah ... he still Dez

Blind squirrel finds a nut every now n then

Dez is still a good player, he just has an inaccurate QB who doesn't like taking very many chances and an OC that needs to stop playing him outside all the time. Put him in the slot and he'll put up numbers in PPR. Just about the only time he should be outside is when they're in the red zone.

Sat AlfMo since Garrett wanted to keep running Smith out there last week when AlfMo is clearly the better back. 18.7 on the bench :smh:

I had 96 points left on the bench last week. Luckily i won still

Even though I have Chargers defense starting this week I wouldn't mind Josh Gordon going off (on my bench) so I'd feel comfortable starting him in the playoffs. Hopefully they just sack Kizer a bunch and he throws a pick 6 to even things out.

Back
Top Bottom