2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Joined a startup dynasty league cause I need more fantasy football :lol:. 11th pick :smh:

At least I get 2nd pick in the rookie draft

Joined a startup dynasty league cause I need more fantasy football :lol:. 11th pick :smh:

At least I get 2nd pick in the rookie draft
Dynasty leagues are awesome. Unfortunately mine disbanded after three years :rolleyes. My team was stacked too :lol:.

Where at? And how do they work? :nerd:

Fantrax

There's a startup slow draft (mine is 35 rounds) and whoever you draft is on your team forever. There's also a 3 man 'practice squad' where you can stash players that haven't played an NFL game yet. Once they're activated in real life, you have to move them to your 35 man roster.

Then after the real NFL draft, there's a 5 round rookie draft. You're free to trade those picks for established talent to build a win now team or trade your veteran players for picks to build for the future.

In the offseason, rosters expand to 50 players but have to be cut down to 40 before the season starts. There really is no offseason, though since you always have to be on the lookout for potential stashes or trades.

The rosters are kinda wacky though :lol:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, TE, FLEX, FLEX, DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB, IDP, IDP

Fantrax

There's a startup slow draft (mine is 35 rounds) and whoever you draft is on your team forever. There's also a 3 man 'practice squad' where you can stash players that haven't played an NFL game yet. Once they're activated in real life, you have to move them to your 35 man roster.

Then after the real NFL draft, there's a 5 round rookie draft. You're free to trade those picks for established talent to build a win now team or trade your veteran players for picks to build for the future.

In the offseason, rosters expand to 50 players but have to be cut down to 40 before the season starts. There really is no offseason, though since you always have to be on the lookout for potential stashes or trades.

The rosters are kinda wacky though :lol:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, TE, FLEX, FLEX, DL, DL, LB, LB, DB, DB, IDP, IDP

That sounds sick :wow: :lol: very in-depth.

I may try and set up a Playoff league on that site. Is it free?

My commish taking forever to send me my money smh.

I'm commish and have been trying to give our leagues 1st place winner his $ for days now. Pisses me off that the cash isn't mine and it's just sitting in an envelope on my desk :lol: :smh: .

:lol:

He's a rookie WR for the Rams he'll prolly get a lot of snaps with the starters out. Probably gunna start Lewis now lol.

Last questions:

Ertz or Trey Burton vs Dallas or Benjamin Watson vs Cinci?

Baltimore defense or Seattle defense?

I wish I was able to see what points my team would have put up if WK17 was live in my league.

I have Rivers, Dion Lewis, Kamara, Hunt in there. But in the same breath, I had Jake Elliott and the Packers D/ST too :sick: :lol: .

Lost the championship this week cuz I had to sit Bell and Kelce and still only lost by 5 smhhhhhhh

Crazy my team put up 160 pts this week, Doug Baldwin this week ... meaningless

Where was all this 2 weeks ago in the semis when Gurley knocked us out

Back
Top Bottom