2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

So frustrating that Cooks doesn't get those RZ looks that Hogan gets. Completely deflates his value.
Hogan>Cooks fantasy wise, especially at their ADP

Sucks man. Took Cooks in the 2nd. So far doesn’t look good :smh:

D Jax 2 rec 12 yards :smh: I should have tried moving him weeks ago. No one will bite now.

Pick 2 Crabtree Devante Adams or Tyrell Williams. May grab Gerabino Allison on waivers.

Started Martin and got solid returns. Shout out to buc em buc em ! Needed a Buc fans input and it paid off.

He looked awesome tonight and that was only in like 13 touches. He should be in for a great year as long as the defense can stop us from trailing and having to pass the whole time.

Flex 1
1 pt ppr

Martavis with home field Ben against JAX
Marshawn at home against Baltimore
Mixon at home against Buffalo

Mixon is safe but hasnt splashed. Marshawn should see a lot of rock sans Derek.

He looked awesome tonight and that was only in like 13 touches. He should be in for a great year as long as the defense can stop us from trailing and having to pass the whole time.

Yep. I was ecstatic when I saw a guy let him go in my league. Made the move a scooped him quickly! He looked good. Fast, shifty and tough to bring down.

The Pats look so much diff without Gronk. Sure hope he is back next week. I need those points.
I have to hope Hunter Henry slices up the Giants like all the other TEs have so far.

Back
Top Bottom