2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I got points all over the place on my bench, im squeaking by up 5 right now.

Coleman with 21.7
Williams with 23.3

Another league down 2

Coleman 21.7
Marvin Jones 22.9
Adams 17.2

I'm curious....who did you run instead of Coleman with the matchup against Tampa?

I'm going to need AB to calm down for the night. My opponent has him and is chipping away at my 60 point lead and he still has L.Miller tomorrow. My lead is 36....for now :blush:

Didn’t watch a single minute of football for once too busy

Glanced at my phone, **** Dak and **** Kareem hunt

Both are ruining my team

Finally Brandin Cooks gets it goin and AB been a monster

SMH

I'm curious....who did you run instead of Coleman with the matchup against Tampa?

Where i went wrong was starting Alfred Morris. The past 3 weeks its been Ingram/Lewis and Coleman in the flex. Thinking that Morris had back to back good games and he'd continue the trend but Dallas went Rod Smith for some reason.

Anyways so i played Lewis vs Mia and Burkhead stole at least 1 TD from him. Williams was really a stash to keep away from all playoff opponents who desparately need RBs :lol:

Didn’t watch a single minute of football for once too busy

Glanced at my phone

Same here. Other than going to falcons/bucs game. Tv was on at top golf i glanced a few times then saw like a minute of GB/Pit but fell asleep before it was over

I think I may have to move on from Butker. I'll have to check out who is available and if its worth the switch.

Looking at Skins or Bears D/ST to replace Atlanta. Thought they would be a good stream against the Bucs :smh: .

I think I may have to move on from Butker. I'll have to check out who is available and if its worth the switch.

Looking at Skins or Bears D/ST to replace Atlanta. Thought they would be a good stream against the Bucs :smh: .

It was good til we lost 3 key defensive guys in the secondary.

If they dont make it back vikings receivers gonna feast :frown:

Went into SNF down 25 with Ben & Brown. I'm up 47 now :lol:

He still has Hopkins to play but I'm not worried at all

I wouldn't drop Butker unless there's somebody really good on your waivers. They have pretty good matchups the rest of the year and enough playmakers that even if their offense isn't scoring TD's they should still be able to get close enough for Butker to kick 50 yarders at least.

I wouldn't drop Butker unless there's somebody really good on your waivers. They have pretty good matchups the rest of the year and enough playmakers that even if their offense isn't scoring TD's they should still be able to get close enough for Butker to kick 50 yarders at least.

Elliott was dropped last week (concussion scare I would imagine), and was never added, so he's out there. Vinatieri is as well. Thoughts?

Where i went wrong was starting Alfred Morris. The past 3 weeks its been Ingram/Lewis and Coleman in the flex. Thinking that Morris had back to back good games and he'd continue the trend but Dallas went Rod Smith for some reason.
Ahhh yea, he did steal that TD. Chargers Defense has been hot lately too.

Yea I'm stuck with Butker too and in this same situation, smh

Elliott was dropped last week (concussion scare I would imagine), and was never added, so he's out there. Vinatieri is as well. Thoughts?
Elliott, Vinatieri and Succop are available in mine. I just don't know if any of them are really worth swapping out for though.

Ahhh yea, he did steal that TD. Chargers Defense has been hot lately too.

Yeah, only reason i used him was cuz shady had 120 figured he could do a lil damage since he had 90yds vs Eagles

Oh well i won by 2, he had GB defense going last night and i had Ben & AB in another league got me the win

Elliot would probably be worth it with how hot the Eagles offense is. Vinateri is the only decent option on my waivers and I'd rather roll with Butker over him. Chiefs have too much talent and Andy Reid and Alex Smith will have their jobs on the line if they don't turn it around quickly. They play at the Jets next game then they're home for all three of their fantasy playoffs matchups.

Elliot would probably be worth it with how hot the Eagles offense is. Vinateri is the only decent option on my waivers and I'd rather roll with Butker over him. Chiefs have too much talent and Andy Reid and Alex Smith will have their jobs on the line if they don't turn it around quickly. They play at the Jets next game then they're home for all three of their fantasy playoffs matchups.

I may go for Elliott, but not stress it if I miss out on him. The problem with playing the Jets is it could be windy at Met Life as it usually is this time around. The Chiefs were just in town to vs the Giants and Butker didn't do a thing.

I do love that the Chiefs are home for the three rounds of fantasy playoffs tho. Hope that means good things not only for Butker, but Hunt and Kelce. I'm really considering benching Hunt tho :frown:

So do I really use Alf and Dez this Thursday yet again and get let down or does JG do something to fix the sinking ship?

I need 2nd place to lose tonight so I can lock up $600 for best record

Any way Hopkins and Lamar miller get 25 points combined!? Lol

So do I really use Alf and Dez this Thursday yet again and get let down or does JG do something to fix the sinking ship?

You already know Garrett is gonna make sure Morris gets at least a TD vs his old team. Seems like he's done it every time they've played the Skins since he's been a Cowboy. I'm basically forced to play Dez in one of my leagues cause of injury but I'd start somebody other than him if you have better options.

Mathew berry said Kareem hunt is no longer startable

He’s usually wrong so Kareem hunt is likely gonna have a really good game this weekend

If I were to grab Skins D/ST they would be my only Thursday action this week. I try to avoid it at all costs if I can, but it may be hard to pass them up.

Back
Top Bottom