2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

those saying bortles is s good play better be careful SF D has been stepping up.. Defo Buckner is probably the best dline in the game right now

Defense to pick up on waiver:

Chicago vs Cleveland

Carolina vs Tampa

Chargers vs Jets

All those defenses are tempting, but Chargers vs Jets may be the one to roll with. Petty ain't about that life and the Chargers are fighting to survive.

All those defenses are tempting, but Chargers vs Jets may be the one to roll with. Petty ain't about that life and the Chargers are fighting to survive.

What makes me nervous is I saw what Petty did to the Saints lol I’m just worried they could do some damage to the Chargers defense.

In regards to the Panthers, I’m worried Thomas Davis being out might hinder them a little bit but they are still loaded on D.

Kizer sucks so bad which makes me tempted to roll with the Bears but they have been known to be duds in random games.

in one of my leagues the team im playing in the ship had rodgers so i swooped in and got blake bortles on waivers making him use kirk. i see that as a small victory

CB7E17B2-2838-4D7E-8321-B15F3C0FD796.png

Looks like my team is ready to go, just iffy about my Flex... Only other options i have on my roster are Watkins, Abdullah

I wasn’t able to get Foles should I go with Jimmy G against Jags or Flacco against the Colts?

Struck out on Chicago's defense. Stick with Philly against Oakland, or grab Minnesota (against GB)?

the guy i am against is gonna use Foles against me since he lost Rodgers. I didnt have enough FAAB for the block.

What makes me nervous is I saw what Petty did to the Saints lol I’m just worried they could do some damage to the Chargers defense.

In regards to the Panthers, I’m worried Thomas Davis being out might hinder them a little bit but they are still loaded on D.

Kizer sucks so bad which makes me tempted to roll with the Bears but they have been known to be duds in random games.

Petty did **** against the Saints :lol: .

Pick 1...0.5 PPR

Devante Parker at Chiefs
Mike Wallace vs Colts
Peyton Barber at Panthers
Dede at Niners
Keelan Cole at Niners

Picked up both Chicago and Detroit's DST.

I know everyone is high on Chicago because of the easy Cleveland matchup, but I'm leaning Detroit because they actually have a dog in the fight and Cincinnati looked awful last week.

Plus, I have a feeling this is the week Cleveland picks up their sole win of the season.

Thoughts?

Keelan Cole vs Niners
Mike Wallace vs Indy
Rishad Matthew vs Rams
Pick 2 outta 3 guys. I’m lost on who to start for my WR position. Input would be nice. :nerd:

Picked up both Chicago and Detroit's DST.

I know everyone is high on Chicago because of the easy Cleveland matchup, but I'm leaning Detroit because they actually have a dog in the fight and Cincinnati looked awful last week.

Plus, I have a feeling this is the week Cleveland picks up their sole win of the season.

Thoughts?

John Fox has never won a game where the bears have been favored....

Last I checked the bears were favorites to win this weekend

Regardless of what I just posted I think browns gonna win

Washington D not a good idea?

NO

Defense to pick up on waiver:

Chicago vs Cleveland

Carolina vs Tampa

Chargers vs Jets

Chicago then Carolina

Thanks. Leaning towards the safer play in Stafford but we'll see.

How is Stafford the safer play? Houston gets torched weekly. You dont think Ben is better than Bortles? Bortles just went off on Houston with his 3, 4, & 5 receivers also no Fournette

roll with Washington or New England defense?

NE, skins checked out 2 weeks ago

Keelan Cole vs Niners
Mike Wallace vs Indy
Rishad Matthew vs Rams
Pick 2 outta 3 guys. I’m lost on who to start for my WR position. Input would be nice. :nerd:

Cole & Wallace

Back
Top Bottom