2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Who does that affect more, Cole or Dede?

Id say neither with the way Westbrook Cole got theirs alongside Lee, with Lee out maybe Hurns just replaces him.

Who knows though. If I had to pick 1 id say it affects Cole more than Westbrook

Id say neither with the way Westbrook Cole got theirs alongside Lee, with Lee out maybe Hurns just replaces him.

Who knows though. If I had to pick 1 id say it affects Cole more than Westbrook

My co-worker just told me that Lee is supposedly due out until the playoffs.

How is Stafford the safer play? Houston gets torched weekly. You dont think Ben is better than Bortles? Bortles just went off on Houston with his 3, 4, & 5 receivers also no Fournette

Even though they're playing Houston, Ben's road stats are so inconsistent. No AB hurts as well. Could just be a big day for Bell and they blow them out.

With Stafford, I believe the Bengals are still missing key pieces of their secondary?

Need 2 of 3: Marvin Jones Jr at Cinci, Robert Woods at Tenn, Sterling Shepard at AZ
Also, Keenum at GB or Foles vs Oak?

My Squad:
upload_2017-12-20_13-39-2.png

Opponent's Squad:
upload_2017-12-20_13-39-47.png

Do I stand a chance?

Also here is my current bench to get a look at optimization:
upload_2017-12-20_13-48-51.png

Very torn on Keenum & Foles.

Picked up Keenum as a fill-in during Wentz' bye week and as fate would have it I've now needed him as a filler for Wentz' season-ending injury. He's been very consistent throughout the season but Foles lit it up last week albeit he was playing the Giants.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-20_13-41-41.png
    upload_2017-12-20_13-41-41.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Need 2 of 3: Marvin Jones Jr at Cinci, Robert Woods at Tenn, Sterling Shepard at AZ

Jones and Woods is where I'd stand.

Detroit and Matt Stafford will be aggressive in trying to push for a playoff bid and Jones should be the beneficiary of it on the passing end. Tennessee's defense had Jimmy G looking John Elway last week so the Rams should feast easily on that defense.

As for Sterling Shepard, he is just the odd man out on the strength that it's hard to trust Eli and that Giants offense, especially when you've got decent options.

Kerywn Williams vs NYG or Lamar Miller vs Pitt?

Nelson Agholor or Keelan Cole at Flex?

Jones/Wood

Keenum

My Squad:
upload_2017-12-20_13-39-2.png

Opponent's Squad:
upload_2017-12-20_13-39-47.png

Do I stand a chance?

Also here is look at my current bench to get a look at optimization:
upload_2017-12-20_13-48-51.png

Very torn on Keenum & Foles.

Picked up Keenum as a fill-in during Wentz' bye week and as fate would have it I've now needed him as a filler for Wentz' season-ending injury. He's been very consistent throughout the season but Foles lit it up last week albeit he was playing the Giants.

Id go Fitz over Landry .. Keenum over Foles

Kerywn Williams vs NYG or Lamar Miller vs Pitt?

Nelson Agholor or Keelan Cole at Flex?

Didnt Kerwynn get injured last week?

If Hurns plays for Jax this week then Agholor

Im playing my buddy for the chip....

Im pretty sure I got this!

Attachments

• chip2.png
    chip2.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 13
  • chip.png
    chip.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 12
Lost Greg the leg

This is a sick joke how I’m now losing players For the championship

SMFH

Robbie Gould been fantasy gold the past 4 weeks, but idk about this week vs Jax. You think Jimmy G can move the ball in to FG range?

Lost Greg the leg

This is a sick joke how I’m now losing players For the championship

SMFH

One team in my leagues 'ship lost Greg, has Adams & Keenan Allen hurting too :smh: 3rd place match up is about to be better.

Robbie Gould been fantasy gold the past 4 weeks, but idk about this week vs Jax. You think Jimmy G can move the ball in to FG range?

Think Gould might be gold this weekend

He was picked up last week and not even used by my opponent

Picked up Josh lambo :smh:

Back
Top Bottom