• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why can't these Finals be competitive like the old days... so tired of these 15-50pt leads.
Because each team has 3 guys that could average 25ppg+ by themselves.

Pretty sure that wasn't the case 20+ years ago.
Lakers-Celtics was close

Magic-Kareem-Worthy vs Bird-McHale-Parish
McHale/Parish got buckets like that?
McHale more than Parish. McHale was a bonafide beast. He could go for 20+ on any given night. Parish was an All-Star who could score with the best of em from the post but always deferred to Bird and McHale and sometimes even D.J.
Wow, I didn't know.

Finals sound 
pimp.gif
 back then.

Only game 1. Lotta basketball to be played. They was supposed to be the best team ever last year, Steph was supposed to be the best player in the world and we saw how that ended.

Yeah, you act like Dray never got suspended, Iggy ad Bogut didn't get hurt and Barnes shot -30% :lol:

I was singing Cavs in 6. I woke up n see the washed. Dubs gone win..... So who can help Bron nxt yr? Melo? Pg? Discuss, cus this game ova.

Oh it's happening.

The Cavs are an awful defensive team. The can't stop anyone, let alone the warriors and they won't be able to generate enough efficient offense for this to be a series.

4-0...maybe 4-1

No way they get swept. I'll entertain that 4-1 though

yeah i feel that . love the score and how its going but its only one game. i aint celebrating till warriors got the trophy in they hand. anything can happen. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom