• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrong again. You "will" want to point that finger at Smith, Thompson, and Shumpert instead.
No no no don't play that you said Lebron's will got the Cavs the ring last year.

His will just isn't there tonight. Maybe next game.
Now finally you got it right...Lebron WILLED them in Game 7 last year. How can you forget?

Oh yeah, just how you forgot in about 1 second that I wrote "3 for 8" instead of 3-8. 
laugh.gif

Now finally you got it right...Lebron WILLED them in Game 7 last year. How can you forget?

Oh yeah, just how you forgot in about 1 second that I wrote "3 for 8" instead of 3-8. 
laugh.gif
So why isn't he WILLING them tonight

I was singing Cavs in 6. I woke up n see the washed. Dubs gone win..... So who can help Bron nxt yr? Melo? Pg? Discuss, cus this game ova.

PG, Melo and CP3 all take minimums and join LeBron in Cleveland to form the greatest assembly of NBA talent not named the Dream Team.

Where will Lebron take his talent to next?
LAL...after he witnesses a Magic trick in El Segundo

laugh.gif
So why isn't he WILLING them tonight
He's doing his job. But the rest of the team gotta have that "will" like they did in Games 5, 6, and 7 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom